Have a great Sunday - baseball!!!

Options
Hope you all have a fun day! We are off to see a Mariners game. I will try to be good. It's easy to say now, but once I get there the smell of garlic fries can be hard to resist. :laugh: We are taking my son and his friend. Someone gave my husband "box seat" tickets. I am not sure what those are like, but they sound good to me. We usually sit in the nosebleed section.

I'll check in with you all later. Everyone behave while I am gone. :wink:

Replies

• time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Hope you all have a fun day! We are off to see a Mariners game. I will try to be good. It's easy to say now, but once I get there the smell of garlic fries can be hard to resist. :laugh: We are taking my son and his friend. Someone gave my husband "box seat" tickets. I am not sure what those are like, but they sound good to me. We usually sit in the nosebleed section.

• teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Have fun at the game! I know it's soooo hard to be good there! My boys are going to the Giants game, I'm sad that I'm not going, but grateful that I don't have to navigate the garlic fries and hot dogs!

Go GIANTS!!!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

cool hope your day is awesome....and box seats are awesome!!!!!!.....play ball!
    lol um good luck to your team if they are not playing my beloved sox...and if they are then all bets off...sorry boo!:flowerforyou: :laugh:

hugs!
    Ali
  • Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I live in Milwaukee - Home of the Brewers - and our stadium is sold out today. GO BREWERS!:drinker: