Friend me!

Options
I'm a 30 year old mother of the most amazing 3 year old little boy. I started dieting on Jan. 1 and I have lost 9 lbs so far! My husband is doing this with me and has already lost 16 lbs. I would love to meet some people that are going through the same things I am and offer encouragement.

Replies

• wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    Welcome!! :happy:
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm a 30 year old mother of the most amazing 3 year old little boy. I started dieting on Jan. 1 and I have lost 9 lbs so far! My husband is doing this with me and has already lost 16 lbs. I would love to meet some people that are going through the same things I am and offer encouragement.

Congrats on the weight loss and welcome to MFP! You can add me if you like!
  • LauraKB
    LauraKB Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You got it! I'm trying to lose.... a ton! ;) We'll cheer each other on...
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your great start and welcome to MFP! I'm a mom with 3 kids. I'd love to be friends! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • jillcaudill
    jillcaudill Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • cwsmom2002
    Options
    WELCOME AND WAY TO GO!!!!
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    On this quest with a partner as well. Drives me nuts he looses faster...but happy to see him doing so well!! Welcome.
  • luvyalucy
    Options
    Keep up the great work girlfriend. Oh by the way, I accidentally clicked on report post and the pop up menu said "report inappropriate message" so I immediately backed out of it.:sad: