T25 Starting Today - Accountability Buddy?

Options
I am starting my first day of the T25 program today. If you're also starting (or in the middle of) the T25 program, or are doing some other exercise program, and want an accountability buddy, I'm here.

Let's help each other stay motivated, positive and really achieve the results we deserve. :)

Good luck to you everyone!!

~*~ It doesn't matter what you do with your half hour, it's going to pass anyway, so you might as well push yourself for 30 minutes a day to achieve the fitness goal you have in mind. After-all, it's only 30 minutes. You can get it done! ~*~

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    T25 is so much fun!
  • angiebmore
    angiebmore Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just started today!
  • fit4myfamily11
    fit4myfamily11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I also started T-25 Today!!! I had to do some of the modification moves though, some moves were rough!! but I got through the 25 minutes.. I love shawn-T!!!!!!!

good luck ;)
  • StarletteS
    StarletteS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it off and on for 2 weeks. I'm doing week 1 for basically two weeks. I will be doing TBC after work. I really like that it's only 28 mins!
  • StarletteS
    StarletteS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I did TBC last night and am already feeling it today. I still need to do modifications. Especially for the Spidermans and oblique pushups. How is everyone else doing?