Better late than never (hopefully with pics!)

Options
Hitsujikai
Hitsujikai Posts: 111 Member
Hey everyone, this week I made a huge decision, I've finally decided make the crossover from losing weight to maintaining my current weight.

I reached my goal of 185lbs on Christmas day but didn't change my goals for worry of putting the weight back on immediately, I lost a further 3lbs to get to my current weight of 182lbs.

I joined a gym and have put my calorie totals up from losing 2lbs a week to 1.5lbs a week, so I'm not tempted to stuff my face like I was worried I would do right from the get go, very much a case of baby steps.

I've been to the gym every day this week and added an extra 566 calories to what I would have consumed on a typical day, had I still been trying to lose weight, to start claiming back the calorie defecit. I'm going above my pre-exercise calorie total so that I'm eating back some of the calories burnt through exercise too.

All in all I lost 61lbs in just over 4 months and haven't been this happy with myself in a long time.

Hope the picture works.

H

4Monthsbefore.jpg

4Monthsafter.jpg

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    lol sorry, but you just see your arm...
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    We see before but not the after...Great Job Anyhow!! I take your word for it!! :wink:
  • TLW77
    TLW77 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Go to where he posted the picture and you can see it http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa360/Hitsujikai/4Months.jpg
    Great job! You look great! :)
  • mcrawley22
    Options
    can't see the after picture but AWESOME job with the weight loss! That is impressive in such a short time!! :drinker:
  • Hitsujikai
    Hitsujikai Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Pic didnt work :(

Too late to be messing around with it tonight, will try again tomorrow!

EDIT: Fixed!
  • DTetz
    DTetz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I went to the link someone shared... I can see them there... big difference, great job! You look great!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    you can see it now...good job on your loss!
  • care1221
    Options
    i can see them just fine!! looking great!! keep up the good work :-)
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Are you and the monkey dating? Just kidding! You look great and I bet the monkey is really proud of you! :laugh:
  • sinbad1971
    Options
    Awesome job mate! see you at the finish lane very soon, a pound off my revised goal weight now.
  • tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    Fantastic! you look awesome!! what a difference!.....your pics are very inspiring!! well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!