What do you prefer?

Options
Should I continue to weigh myself on my regular step up scale or should I get a digital scale? Which is more accurate? This is only the second day that I started to count my calories & doing more exercise. So of course I'm still at my same weight. :sad:

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I prefer Tanita digital. There are a lot of threads you can search that recommend brands as well if you're interested.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    I'm happy with our digital. If I lose less than a pound, I can still SEE that on the digital. Keeps me motivated :)

Charmagne
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I'm happy with our digital. If I lose less than a pound, I can still SEE that on the digital. Keeps me motivated :)

Charmagne

Good point, digital tracks ounces lost.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    i don't think that it matters as long as you are consistent with the scale that you normally use....i also suggest only weighing yourself once a week...because of the fact that your weight changes from day to day!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    ive got a digital one, keeps me motivated even if ive only lost 0.5lb
  • valeriehuynh
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I guess it's that time I replace my old scale to a digital one. Every pound or onces that I lose count & you made a good point Amber, I will weigh myself every week rather than everyday.