I'm hungry, HELP!

Options
2»

Replies

• jenzbugrulz1978
    jenzbugrulz1978 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Something with higher protein content but lower calories...i think someone posted about peanut butter..maybe half a pb sandwich? Carbs + protein to keep you satisfied.
  • TheBrolympus
    TheBrolympus Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I had one of these at lunch and haven't been hungry since.
    WhataburgerDouble.jpg
  • rosiemaji
    rosiemaji Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That double burger, double cheese sandwich dripping with grease is probably more calories and fat than my entire day's worth of food. Since I have been eating healthier food, that kind of thing doesn't even appeal to me any longer. In fact, it looks kind of yukky.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    That double burger, double cheese sandwich dripping with grease is probably more calories and fat than my entire day's worth of food. Since I have been eating healthier food, that kind of thing doesn't even appeal to me any longer. In fact, it looks kind of yukky.

Fat isnt bad but your attitude is.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite tonight. Sitting here at 805 cal for the day and not hungry enough to force myself to eat something. It's one day, whatever.
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options

How is it dripping in grease? Most restaurant burgers are grilled....

To op, peanut butter and an apple is good, greek yogurt and a bit of fruit, cottage cheese.
  • phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Air popped popcorn is a real go yo some nights for me
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I don't like the feeling of being hungry. So, if it starts to creep up on me and it is not a meal or snack time, I drink water. If it was me just being thirsty that hunger feeling goes away. If not, then i'm hungry.
    I usually at that point just grab a tablespoon and go eat pb off the spoon. That usually works to curb the "munchies" at night.
  • firststepformefal
    firststepformefal Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    If you are in a safe area, go for a walk around the block, 2 or 3 times.
  • RSEC75
    RSEC75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If you still have calories left for your goal then I would eat them. If you are up to, or over your goal already then distraction such as going to bed and reading, or going for a walk is definitely the way to go.
  • LauraS523
    Options
    I've read the advice for years and never followed it until the last three months: Drink Water!!! I have always had trouble drinking enough, and I'm using an app to remind me so that I get in 8-10 good sized glasses a day. I pee more, but it sure helps to keep your appetite in check! Now that I'm on the water I'm getting better at recognizing the difference between hunger and thirst. Your body might want more water than you realize!

PS I still find it a pain in the *kitten* to drink my water though! :tongue:
  • shekon44
    shekon44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love this thank you!!!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Eat
  • Motivered
    Motivered Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Personally I buy kratom for appetite prevention at kratomunderground.com. It can be useful to suppress your appetite. It is natural herb, really helpful when you are on diet. That is why it is useful as additional item in your dieting, you'll have less hunger
  • ChefSteveUrso
    ChefSteveUrso Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Eating Sugar and simple carbs will make most people hungry again within a couple of hours after a meal. If that's you stop eating them, and you will be able to go longer without getting ravenously hungry. If you're hungry at 8:30 eat something, but not sugary treats that just perpetuates the cycle. Try eating 1 oz of nuts and a glass of water, or and apple, their loaded with filling fiber. I normally don't even eat dinner til 8:30 and usually have a snack around 11:00just before bed, and I've been consistently losing over 2lbs a week for 5 months, 56lbs so far. Don't torture yourself, eat if you're hungry. Good nutrition will curb hunger and cravings though, so try to pick the right things.