Great Job! Congratulations.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome job!
  • gmdaniel
    gmdaniel Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    A great success story. Thanks for sharing!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger and your glowing!
    Great job!
  • Brender123
    Brender123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Thanks for sharing your story..
  • ravengal
    ravengal Posts: 39
    Options
    You look so.darn.fantastic.
  • shibainugal
    shibainugal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :drinker:
  • Elle1250
    Elle1250 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That inner happiness shining through your eyes is absolutely b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l!
  • StephanyC331
    Options
    Amazing results.. .you are such an inspiration
    :flowerforyou:
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm really impressed by your attitude and hard work. You look fantastic! Congratulations on your success!
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    ardysedwardsmcgrath Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!u have done soo well..&determation to lose&be healthier no meds.. good good.. I don't like those meds.. id been told once to do that too take meds for blood pressure.. id lost alittle but im still heavy.. your story has encouraged me that I can do it.. no matter that im "obsess"it can be done.. it may take awhile but its possible. U often wonder if it'll happen. Ive never been thin ive always had a weight problem&been heavy..i ve got ciruclaiton problems in 1leg&tend to get open wounds .. dr has told me to stick to a low sodium diet&excerise30mins daily.. I was237lbs started last month now255i had a little bit of a gain this week. I don't have any set goals of time frames for losses.. ive heard if u take it slow it stays off&no hangin of skin.i luv MFP I look fwd to gettn on here daily&recording what ive ate or did for excerise& I luv how it tells us this is what u will be in 5weeks.. :)keep up your awesome work.. luv your pics wow.. :)
  • mandicambre
    mandicambre Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This is so inspiring, and you should be incredibly proud of yourself!!
  • akamilly
    akamilly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for proving it is possible. I'm 216 trying to get to 150 ... I freaked out when I worked out how many stones that is. It had kinda passed me by as sky scales weigh in pounds, I just never converted it. Big wake up call to realise I was more overweight that my 8 year old weighs! Photo differences really help for me. I need to prove to my brain it CAN be done. Thank you & well done xx
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! I love the idea that your husband is doing this with you and most especially your sons! You have inspired them to lead a much healthier lifestyle that will last with them well into the future!
  • julie_past
    julie_past Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good for you! As a nurse I see patient's everyday who look at us as the bad person for prescribing 'more' medicine for them but the sad truth is these things wouldn't need to be prescribed if people took charge of their life and responsibility for their habits. Very inspiring to read stories like yours.
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    That is so great. Good job.
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    So proud of you...of making the best choice for you and your family, for being committed to becoming healthy the right way, and for succeeding in changing your lifestyle! Way to go... :smiley:
  • cplate
    cplate Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :) way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!