Replies

• rayray61
    rayray61 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thats just AWESOME !!!!!!
  • kathrynmelnick
    kathrynmelnick Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You are such an inspiration!
    :flowerforyou:
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome! Great job!
  • emzypemzy93
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Well done!!
  • lisa_darlene9
    lisa_darlene9 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Amazing success :flowerforyou:
  • rbailey614
    Options
    Well today is my one year mark. I have come so far. There is no secret to weightloss. Its lots of hard work and dedication and patience. I started out last year August 13th, 2013 at 234 pounds. My biggest weight ever. Even bigger than the day I went into labor with my third son. Ugg. I knew the denial was over and it was time to get my health and body in check. Here is a picture taken only a week before I started. I can remember that day I was editing the pics from our beach trip and hoped it was the camera. I knew it wasn't really so it was time to get started.
    1150772843954_n.jpg
    weekone.jpg
    well it has really been a long but so worth it journey. I am so glad I started. I have lost 80 pounds as of today and only have 10 more to go until I reach my goal weight of 144 and a total of 90lbs lost. I don't want to get any smaller just more toned up and I have been blessed with an hour glass figure. (thanks mom) So any smaller wouldn't look good on my frame and may take away my curves. I really love my curves. Here I am today.
    b88420cc-873c-4c8e-8273-fb7143349341.jpg
    0b200072-bf71-45a6-b9b6-80c71a4d18fe.jpg

Even though I don't like seeing these pictures of myself or even want to admit that was really me. The truth is it was me. I let myself get that big. IF you don't embrace your past you cant celebrate your present. I made that decision to take my life back and am so glad I did. My bmi is almost to a healthy range, my blood pressure is normal, my cholesterol is normal.. I have already reduced my risk of stroke and heart attack and dodged that diabetes bullet. Anyone and everyone can do this too. Just count calories, never think of this as a diet but a new lifestyle and continue to stay active. My goal after losing weight is to keep it off most definitely. I have lost big ammounts in the past but ended up gaining it all back plus some. Not this time. My goal is to keep it off and keep improving on my fitness levels and tone up this body so I can be the sexy 40 year old mama. I feel more confident about myself and my body than I ever had in my entire life. That is something I will never give up again.

Take it one choice, one meal, one day and one pound at a time. :drinker: :flowerforyou: :love: :wink: :happy: :heart:

U GO GIRL!!!!
  • sassyRN77
    Options
    Congrats on you success!!!! you look fabulous:)
  • lolly2414
    lolly2414 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing! I hope I can post the same thing in about a year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!