Hi!

Options
This is the first time I've been on these forums, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm Angela and I just started this weight loss journey on January 5. I have a long way to go but I'm determined I'm going to make it this time!

Replies

• AllisonMarisa
    AllisonMarisa Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hi!

congratulations on joining MFP and taking a step in the right direction. it's helped me a lot, even though it feels like progress is slow sometimes, at least i feel like i am moving forward.

good luck on your journey!
  • savvynurse
    Options
    Hi Angela... I'm new too just joined on the 16th. Been trying to loose since the 9th. I have about 35 lbs I want gone so I will be here for awhile.... Awesome site for counting calories...Hope you enjoy it..... Laura
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    Welcome :happy:
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I have a little over 100 to lose...it's definitely a long, long journey! :D I'm glad to meet all of you!
  • lala3882
    Options
    hi im lindsay... i am on the same journey as you. I started the beginning of January and have over 100 lbs to lose. it is definitely going to be a long journey but will be well worth it in the end. if you would like add me as your friend and we can help each other.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Lindsay, I've added you. :) Thanks!