Naked race tips

Options
2»

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Tonight's the night! Could have done without my bum having been roundly attacked by mozzies the day before I expose it to the world for the first time :ohwell:
  • lozzamagill
    Options
    Hi I just need a little help, I have had 2 friends join me on my fitness pal and have opted for dairy view friends only, they can see mine but I still can't see theirs. They are confused and so am I, can anyone help.
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    Good luck, we will be expecting photos lol
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I would definitely suggest sunblock to cover those parts that rarely see the light of day (learned my lesson at a topless beach some years ago)
  • Reprocess
    Reprocess Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    In the top of this page go to

Settings -> Diary Settings -> (scroll down to where you can change)

[ ] Private
    [ ] Public
    [ ] Friends Only
    [ ] Locked with a key:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    The last time I ran naked, I was 17 and screaming "red rooster! red rooster!" while tearing through the girl's dorm rooms. My only advice is make damn sure no one locks the door at the other end of the hallway. Oh. Not applicable here?
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    I imagine there'll be plenty of tips there already. What more can MFP offer?
  • lozzamagill
    Options
    Never mind all sorted now.
  • rfw24
    rfw24 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    OUCH!
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Never done it, but I suggest having someone photograph you running naked during training and perhaps we can all analyze the photos and give you some pointers. :)
  • CRT19871
    CRT19871 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How did it go? lol
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Uncomfortably, both with body parts jiggling and maintaining eye line! Glad I had the experience, though!