Inspiring Quotes?

Options
I love reading inspiring quotes, especially when you find one that really sticks with you!
So what are everyone's favorites? It doesn't have to be weight loss specific, just something that inspires you.

Mine is by Ralph Waldo Emmerson, "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you."

Anyone else? :)

Replies

• DTetz
    DTetz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.... I like that one, saw it today actually :)
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    read below :)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when nobody else is looking.
    Mia Hamm
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    More and more I like

Pain is weakness leaving the body
  • spacecat
    spacecat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    "The only easy day is yesterday."
  • MelleyJ
    MelleyJ Posts: 198
    Options
    "If you want it, you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse."
    "If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always gotten."
    "It's not what you do when you are motivated that counts, it's what you do when you are not."
    "If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will see results."
    "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
    "Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there."
    "Forget mistakes. Forget failure. Forget everything except what you are going to do now and do it."
    "Make your life a mission, not an intermission."
    "The longer you wait to decide what you want to do, the more time you are wasting."
    "It's up to you to want something so badly that your passion shows through your actions."
    "The only workout you regret is the one you didn't do."

Those are my top favs. I made myself a flip book of notecards to keep myself going!
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.:glasses:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.:glasses:

hahaha, twisted.
  • mrniceguy84
    mrniceguy84 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am myself.
    I am me.
    Sophisticated, intelligent and full of glee.
    In my world is where you want to be.
  • student0007
    student0007 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
    Eleanor Roosevelt