Favorite restaurant food...

Options
Care to share your favorite, diet friendly, restaurant meals? I HATE cooking and would love some new ideas. :)

Here are some of mine...

I just had dinner at Crispers and tried their lettuce cup trios -- it comes with a chicken caeser cup, an asian cup, and a steak and bleu cup all for less than 450 CALORIES!!! I skipped the cheese on the steak and bleu and my total calories, according to their awesome nutrional calculator, rang in at only 362 calories!

Another favorite of mine is Applebee's Steak and Potato Salad. Really yummy, takes me a long time to eat, and only 380 calories.

Thanks everyone!

Replies

• camiynn79
    Options
    This is one of my favorites websites. It has hundreds of restaurants. I check this site everytime we go out to eat to see what they have on their menu and what the calories are. Give it a try:

http://www.dwlz.com/restaurants.html
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to check that out!!! Thanks for telling us about this website, I never know what to order when we go out!!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link... i know of a few similar sites but its hard to gauge the yummy-factor by just looking at nutrional info. :)