Needing some MFP pals!

Options
Hi--
I am looking for individuals who would like to be MFP friends and help each other out. I'm not new to this; Two years ago, I lost almost 80 lbs using MFP. I have since gained it back and am back to where I started. I've recently seen the light again and realized I need to get myself back into shape.
I would love to make some friends to cheer on and hopefully share each other's success stories down the road!

Please feel free to add me! Would love to meet you all.

Jenna

Replies

• kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same bandwagon! I lost 40 lbs about 2 years ago and have gained all that I lost back and then some. I would love to keep each other motivated!
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat sorta. Hahaha I lost about 40lbs before I had my daughter (who is now 4) and now I have about 50lbs to loose. I would love to help keep each other motivated if you would like. :smile:
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    It takes a lifestyle change to keep that weight off once you lose it! I'm not to my goal yet, but working hard. I've slowed to about a pound a week, but I'm fine with that. Feel free to add me!
  • Syddlebugz
    Syddlebugz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend i am like you actually i lost and then gained again! :sad: but anyways I JUST started my diet again today! :happy: So Yeah! Maybe we can motivate each other and all that ill send me a request if you do want to be friends :smile:
  • shanehollanduk
    shanehollanduk Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    But you have taken the right step to lose it again.. praise for that rather than beating yourself for the past?

Feel free to add me

SH
  • sgalindo44
    Options
    Hi there, I am in the same boat as you I lost and game some of it back. I want to lose it again and a bit more. I would like to have MFP to help me and keep me motivated.
  • DarkMoon30
    DarkMoon30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi--
    I am looking for individuals who would like to be MFP friends and help each other out. I'm not new to this; Two years ago, I lost almost 80 lbs using MFP. I have since gained it back and am back to where I started. I've recently seen the light again and realized I need to get myself back into shape.
    I would love to make some friends to cheer on and hopefully share each other's success stories down the road!

Please feel free to add me! Would love to meet you all.

Jenna
    #

I could have written that... those are my words lol.

Add me, I'm friendless at the moment!
  • MrFitness972
    MrFitness972 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!! Only if you're dedicated!!!!! Don't want to sound arrogant, but I'm just serious about fitness!!!!
  • PudgyPanda91
    PudgyPanda91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!

Add me if you like, always looking for more motivating friends!
  • Dylllie
    Dylllie Posts: 72
    Options
    Dropped 10 with MFP, have gained 20 & now 3 down- 12 to go (:

Add me if you want!