Options

Replies

• W31RD0
    W31RD0 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    So..what did she order?

She didn't. Lol. She just ordered plain coffee. :laugh:

ETA: because too many fatty and sugary stuff on the menu apparently :wink:

You can bet your *kitten* she ate like, three children when she got home though.
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I still eat ice cream on occasion. I don't see anything wrong with it, in moderation. I talked to my aunt the other day and I guess she hasn't eaten ice cream in a while, I guess she's on some diet. All I could think was "you're missing out".
  • CuracaoRunner
    CuracaoRunner Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Askhole: Someone who always asks for advice but never listens to you!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    OMG I want this Halo Top ice cream now. Nearest place with it is 45 minutes away until our Whole Foods gets built and opened. Dangit!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    You absolutely shouldn't eat ice cream before you've had a proper meal!! So, eat some pizza first!

I eat Dessert before dinner...it's alphabetically correct as 'e' comes before 'i' :laugh:

I eat it for breakfast. I need to start doing this again, though. French toast with Jeni's bananas + honey ice cream. And yes, join the gelato group! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! :bigsmile:

73841a5b-ef1c-431f-9804-9fe47bccf955_zps42fff922.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I love ice cream. Lately I've been eating a lower calorie high protein ice cream called Halo Top. It's not Ben & Jerry's but it's decent and clocks in at about 300 calories a pint with a whopping 28g of protein. Not too shabby.

I got some a couple of weeks ago. I vowed never to eat it on leg day again! I probably got a little extra calorie burn trying to chip it out of the container, though.
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    OMG I want this Halo Top ice cream now. Nearest place with it is 45 minutes away until our Whole Foods gets built and opened. Dangit!

Grr, I just checked on locations for me and it is the same for me. Nearest is over 45 minutes away.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    You absolutely shouldn't eat ice cream before you've had a proper meal!! So, eat some pizza first!

I eat Dessert before dinner...it's alphabetically correct as 'e' comes before 'i' :laugh:

I eat it for breakfast. I need to start doing this again, though. French toast with Jeni's bananas + honey ice cream. And yes, join the gelato group! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! :bigsmile:

73841a5b-ef1c-431f-9804-9fe47bccf955_zps42fff922.jpg

giphy.gif
  • FlowerFairy493
    Options
    Best thing was still that she complained over 270ish calories of ice cream and not over 500 calories of melted candybar on the waffle...what the fudge?!
  • FlowerFairy493
    Options
    So..what did she order?

She didn't. Lol. She just ordered plain coffee. :laugh:

ETA: because too many fatty and sugary stuff on the menu apparently :wink:

and she'll be whining to other people about how unfair it is that you can eat whatever you want and stay thin and how you must have really good genetics or whatever....

^^ I get that a lot. People seem to have forgotten how chubby I was before mfp.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    wait. somebody in the restaurant asked you to not order something? How odd.

Nah was my neighbor. She's apparently stalking me because she shows up at every restaurant and supermarket I go to and criticises what I eat and buy...

Wait...should I be worried about that???

Yes. O.o
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I love my ice cream and granola. Dam the sugar, I don't care about anything but calories
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Your "friend" seems more toxic than the ice cream.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I just realized it's been entirely too long since my last waffle ice cream sandwich. :love:
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

When people tell me I shouldn't eat something because it's bad for me, I respond, "No, it is good for ME, if it makes me happy then it's GOOD FOR ME, you only live once and I am entitled to some happiness" this shuts them down!
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Don't tell me what to do!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMtmxZlTGTKkoMkjS3BMBb4JKh-Y5Bbz0KoILmon28fsTN0cs7Ig

I think I'm in love with a desert.
  • FlowerFairy493
    Options
    I eat dessert everyday...

Take it away.... I kill you....with ice cream! :laugh:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I opened this, hoping that the tagline would be something along the lines of, "so that there's more for me!"

I'll accept this.
  • Empty_Calories
    Empty_Calories Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Some company was giving away ice cream bars around the corner from my building today... "Would you like a free Magnum Double Caramel bar?"... Why yes, yes I would...
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I used to think ice cream was one of the best desserts, then I discovered gelato. :love: