happy days !!!! (finally i'm normal)

Options
2»

Replies

• tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    A great big well done to you :flowerforyou: 98lb is an amazing achievement :drinker:
  • Sinope82
    Sinope82 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, feels great to hear that maybe i've helped others to see it is possible and i have to confess i am still buzzing i think this good mood is going to take a good long while to wear off & it's deffinately given me the boost i need to keep going and drop a few more pounds :o)
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I always think obese is such an awful label. Well done!
  • ibafishinfool
    ibafishinfool Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • melindabrock
    melindabrock Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :) I am just starting with the same stats. This is very motivational for me! What was your exercise regimen?
  • Sinope82
    Sinope82 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    To be honest i don't really have a regimen as such. I started out using my exercise bike every day for as long as i could manage and i took up hill walking with my cousin which to be honest was pretty much all i did for the first few stone. Then as i got fitter i started to add in a few weights and i started running using c25k. I've also been swimming on & off, done workout dvds at home and a few different classes from time to time. Basically my only real rule has been do do some form of exercise atleast 3-4 days a week and to keep mixing things up so i didn't get bored.

I have to confess i do love a good long walk in the hills though and now i'm getting near to where i want to be i want to bring in more strength/resistance work to help tone up a bit more.

the way i see it when you're as much of a couch potato as i was anything is better than nothing and if you can find something you enjoy then you're more likely to stick with it.
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Inspirational
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!