It Works...?!?!?

Options
I'm sure you all have heard of the "it works" craze .. has anyone (not selling it) used it and had great results with lose skin and problem area's? I have a decent amount of lose skin from my weight loss.. I'm not looking for miracles but some improvement. Can anyone provide some insight?

Replies

• naynaytater
    naynaytater Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I tried it a couple times only because I had friends having parties ...................... did absolutely nothing for me!!! Total waste of money in my opinion.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    i've heard "it doesn't".

ETA: congrats on the 85. thats amazing. my understanding of these wraps is that they are temporary water loss.
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    water loss is not really what I'm looking for. Thanks for the insight.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Not picking on you OP...

But after I first heard of this ...I have to wonder if there's some sort of super secret MLM council that meets and dares each other to come up with the craziest, most ridiculous idea that they can actually get people to push.

"Hey, Joe...how about this one. I bet I can get people to buy into the fact that all you have to do is wrap yourself up in saran wrap (but only our super-secret treated special saran wrap) and you'll magically lose weight and be more attractive!"

"Jessica...that will never work...I got $10,000 that says you can't get 100 people to 'sign up' as distributors by next month"

"You're on!"
  • marie3221
    marie3221 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    water loss is not really what I'm looking for. Thanks for the insight.

After my pregnancy (I had a big belly, birthed a 9 lb 11oz baby) I used topical vitamin c on my tummy. I did help. I cannot remember the name but it had a carrot on the lable, found at Target. I also heard that Bio-oil can help too. The vitamin c will help to rebuild collagen and make your skin tighter.
  • ShannonS921
    Options
    I tried it a couple times only because I had friends having parties ...................... did absolutely nothing for me!!! Total waste of money in my opinion.

Exactly the same. A friend started selling them and gave me a box to try...did NOTHING.