Just Dance 2

Options
I was just wondering what the average calories burned for an hour of Just Dance 2 would be? I have a HRM and I did it for an hour & 20 minutes tonight, and it only says I've burned 308 calories. That seems a little bit low and was looking for some advice??

Replies

• Grungerat
    Options
    I'd like to know this, too! Just Dance is NOT easy!
  • Abby98
    Abby98 Posts: 4
    Options
    Im not sure how many calories it burns, wish I knew. We have the new Micheal Jackson experience game...so much more of a workout
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    is this a wii thing? My husband and I are considering getting a wii.
  • are0721
    are0721 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's for the Wii, and it's an amazing game...not only do you get a good workout, you have fun as well. For me, at least, that's really important, since I'm not the biggest fan of working out, haha!
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Your Heart rate Monitor says you burned 300 something? If you have a decent heart rate monitor, they are usually farely acurate. I have that game too and it certainly feels like I would burn more than that if I did it for more than an hour. Maybe because your heart slows down a lot in the break between songs you burn less.
  • hop3
    hop3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    We have Just dance 1 & 2 and the MJE. Very fun and my 2 year old loves to do it with me ;)
  • are0721
    are0721 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yeah I guess the breaks may make a difference, but I work my butt off playing this game, it just seems a lil bit low, especially since I'm working so hard.
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    Just got Just Dance 2 today and curious on the calories I am burning..........Whew its a workout, sure is fun though!!!