Feeling Good

Options
This site is so great, after being here just 3 days and eating right and exercising i feel great, I have a long way to but this is a start to a new life. Words can not say how much this site is going to help to know that other people are having a bad day and everyone helps its funny how your support at home helps but this helps me even more. Finding a solution to a problem is so easy because everyone helps out so much. Just writing this to say thank you to all those out there, and welcome to my weight loss journey, this time I WILL DO IT AND SUCCEED. I was almost going to go to Herbal Magic but decided against it now i am glad i didnt. Thanks all

Replies

• praire
    praire Posts: 73
    Options
    This site is so great, after being here just 3 days and eating right and exercising i feel great, I have a long way to but this is a start to a new life. Words can not say how much this site is going to help to know that other people are having a bad day and everyone helps its funny how your support at home helps but this helps me even more. Finding a solution to a problem is so easy because everyone helps out so much. Just writing this to say thank you to all those out there, and welcome to my weight loss journey, this time I WILL DO IT AND SUCCEED. I was almost going to go to Herbal Magic but decided against it now i am glad i didnt. Thanks all
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to help and I know everyone else is too? What is Herbal Magic? :huh:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    If it's anything like HerbalLife, don't waste your money. I tried it for a few weeks and it gave me heartburn and I was still starving all the time. It's not cheap. The only thing I really like were the little tablets you add to your water, the look like alka-seltzer but they give you lots of energy. Those were great but the rest of it was awful.

The only way is healthy eating for life and exercise.

Good luck in your journey, I know you can do it. and Welcome from all of us here!!

Charlaine
  • praire
    praire Posts: 73
    Options
    Herbal Magic is a weight loss style in Canada for sure not sure about the states. You go on pills and it helps you lose weight , a friend of mine used it and successfully lost over 70 lbs but very expensive. This is the way to go just eatling right
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Don't bother with Herbal life, money, money and are you willing to pay fothe rest of your life? Learn to do it au-naturel
  • JeffriAnn
    Options
    Hi there...my daughter had a bad reaction to the herbal magic pills...and the kicker says it is to be accompanied by good exercise and eating habits...duh...isn't that what actually takes off the weight? Good luck...i'm a fellow Canadian, by the way. Welcome.