Up & Down

Options
does anyone else have trouble with their weight going up and down? I've been very consistant with my exercise, and tuesday the scale said I had lost two pounds, now today I weigh 1 pound more than I did when I started? It makes no since to me.

Replies

• rsonthelake
    rsonthelake Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Mine does this all the time, but eventually it will even itself out. Good Luck
  • JessicaVTx
    JessicaVTx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I stay away from the scale! lol....It happens..i weigh myself only 2 times a month that way I avoid being disappointed if I dont see the number where it should be everyday....
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i gained like four pounds from tuesday..four pounds in three days..praying its just water weight or something..i mean i went to a chinese buffet, but i didnt think i was four pounds worth of bad :(
  • RobinAlexader
    RobinAlexader Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    ok good, glad to see i'm not the only one. I don't know if I could avoid the scale for an entire month. heck I didn't last a week. It helps that i don't own one, but my aunt does. I'm going to try and avoid it, maybe weigh in every other week. because her scale adds 10 pounds, and that really discourages me. Although I know that isn't my weight, its just seeing that number on the scale.
  • jacque1109
    Options
    UHHHH I'm so going through this.

Started at 190 the first of Jan
    Got down to 186 first of Feb--- then weighed myself and gained 2LBS!!!

UHHHHHH---- I think it has to do with gaining muscel and "girlie" time of the month---

I'm now going to walmart- buying a tape measure and tracking it that way!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    First of all, fluctuations in weight in a short period of time are usually due to fluid changes so I wouldn't worry so much. Also remember that you should weigh yourself on the same scale, in the same clothing, at the same time of day each time. Any difference in those variables may throw things off...
  • emita
    emita Posts: 5
    Options
    you are retaining water or are close to you period, those thing make you gain weight