watching my weight

Options
I'm Tamara, and wanted to watch my weight, before it gotten out of hand. I have weighed the same for about 3 months now which is o.k., but I want to lose it. I've taken a nutrition class at our community college, and gotten an A in it. My instructor told me that because of my health issues from having Cerebral Palsy, and taking seizure medication, its going to take me alot more time to take this weight off. But with coming in here, I will do o.k. Tamara

Replies

• akaDuchess
    akaDuchess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Tamara. You picked an excellent site to get support as you work on your nutrition and weight loss goals. Friend me for support if you would like.
  • tamkay50
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I have a little problem with today. My hubby and I went grocery shopping today, and he throws in all sorts of goodies in the basket. He tells me that I need to workout, and that I world feel better if I lose about 30 lbs. I love him so much, and I don't have to eat it, but its hard not to see them. We got a magic bullet for Christmas, and I make smoothies, and can make sorbet. But by the time we get to the produce section, he ask me if we don't have to get alot of produce. What I do? Any suggestions. He's a wonderful guy, and he does support me the best he can, but its confusing. I joined just a few days ago. Tamara
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    Hi there!! is there any reason why he doesn't want to get too much produce?? was it fruit that he didn't want to get too much of? how about it you got frozen fruit for your smoothies would that help?? or is it a cost issue perhaps.

I have lots of goodies in my house too, and I've managed to lose weight, we can all help you through it. You'll get lots of support here if you need it.
  • tamkay50
    Options
    Hi Maria,
    I think he's afraid that the produce will go bad or something. But next time I can go to the produce section first from now on, and than go to the other side of the store. I did do my workout this morning. Yea!!! I can do this with your help. Thank you. Tamara