Maid of Honour in 3 Months!

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm Helen, from Ireland origionally & currently a student in England.

I've been asked to do maid of honour at my sisters wedding, and after many nights out in the holidays combined with too much fast-food, I've just realised I've gone from the slim 9st 5lbs that I was last June to 10st 5lbs on NYE. Although I have been heavier (11st 4lbs) I feel I really want to look my best and be confident on the day - especially as the photos will be around forever! Also my two sisters (The bride and other bridesmaid) are slim size 8s so really would prefere not to be noticeably bigger than them on the day!

Hope I will find the encouragement to keep up any weight loss I achieve until the big big at the very least & hopefully long into the future!

Helen :)

Replies

• hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Welcome Helen! I'm Holly I started this 3 days ago and it's been a real help to see just how those calories add up! It seems that your goal should be reachable given the amount of time you have. Are you exercising as well? That will tone you up and help you look smaller too. Best of luck. Feel free to friend me.
  • akaDuchess
    akaDuchess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You have some good motivation to lose the weight that crept on over the last year. Friend me if you would like.