desperate for motivation!!!!

mangos4music
mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
hi im cassie and i have pretty much been consistently pregnant for the past 3 yrs. so even after i had my first child i didnt have time to lose the baby weight before i was prego again. so 3 pregnancies l8r and im stuck being almost 200 lb and i am only 5'1"! i have never really been small. im built big so when im a size 8 or 10 im lookin pretty damn good, but i bought a pair of jeans the other day and i had to get a size 20 :( thats how old i am!!!!! i dont feel like i look that big, but then i see myself in pics where i wasn't posing and its just a candid shot and i look huge :(

i want to lose the weight and look sexy for when my hubby redeploys in august or sept, but it seems hopeless :( i am just so lazy and a mood eater so when im lonely or bored i turn to food. urg!!!!

Replies

• kuechletwins
    kuechletwins Posts: 88 Member
    I'm right there with you! I've finally had it though and am ready to do this! I have 4 children, they are older now, but I had 3 under the age of 2 for awhile! (a set of twins in there!) And it doesn't get easier to find the time to work out - so I'm commiting to MAKE the time - for me. I know you can do the same!!!!
  • mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    thx! im sure gonna try! it helps to know that there are other moms out there that understand the difficulty of losing the weight when you are constantly popping out babies lol, and then those babies take up most of your time where there's lil left for yourself! good luck to you!
  • Ahree
    Ahree Posts: 3
    I understand too, I just started. I have an 8 yr old with ADHD and a 2yr old who has developing stages of ADHD. It is not easy to get a workout in when there's a little one under your feet all day. It is so much easier to sit on the couch a lounge then to get up and have energy. Before my kids I was 128LBS, now after two kids I am pushing 200LBS and i'm 5'2''. So I can relate completely. Add me and maybe we can motivate each other lol. Best of luck girl!! :)
  • aling01
    aling01 Posts: 163
    a great place to find motivation, articles, and people that was in your situation and or people who has come out of really bad experiences/situation...go to www.bodybuilding.com. It's not joke site and everyone there are super friendly. Create a bodyspace account there where you can track all your measurements and weight and make friends!

a very good resourceful and motivational website is all i can say. =)
This discussion has been closed.