How do you eat your Laughing Cows?

Options
Cella30
Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
I am a self-proclaimed cheeseaholic so you can imagine how I've become the Laughing Cow's biggest fan. These little triangles of 35 calorie creamy deliciousness have become a staple in my fridge.

My favorite ways to eat it are:

-Spread on celery stalks
-Dipping pretzels in it
-Replacing mayo on a turkey sandwich
-On a baked potato

What are your favorite uses?

Replies

• brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    100 calorie wheat english muffin toasted, topped each side with half of a wedge of laughing cow cheese, two thick slices of tomato, salt and pepper! mmmmmm
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I like them with a couple of tortilla chips, or spread on a toasted mini bagel. Yum yum!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I just at my Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb on Ritz Crackers ♥
  • LJ0125
    LJ0125 Posts: 89
    Options
    On a variety of crackers...Special K are my new faves.
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Pita Chips, Original or Garlic/Herb LC, and cucumber slices. Heaven.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    100 calorie wheat english muffin toasted, topped each side with half of a wedge of laughing cow cheese, two thick slices of tomato, salt and pepper! mmmmmm

This is right up my alley. YUM!!!
  • maureak
    maureak Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Love Laughing Cow! I spread it on celery. One wedge is enough to go on two large stalks. Filling, tasty and a very low cal snack.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i spread it on my bread when i make sandwich.
    its especially yummy w/ veggie burgers, or my egg-white and veggie sandwich i make for breakfast.
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    With sliced bell pepper, in soups, scrambled in eggs, stuffed into turkey burgers, on sandwich thins and in sauces for putting over whole wheat pasta... Those are the most common ways I use them!
  • momof3babes
    Options
    With my roasted vegetable kashi crackers!! Almost a daily snack!:smile:
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    there are several ways I like to eat Laughing Cow cheese.

1) spread out onto lunch meat rolled up and sliced into spirals and sprinkled on my salad.
    2) spread on a whole wheat english muffin with tomato, red onion, capers & smoked salmon.
    3) all by its self for a bit of cheesy goodness!
  • narrowdoor
    narrowdoor Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    On bagel thins
    on celery w/ artichoke tapenade
    just out of the foil :~)
    on a sandwich
  • MrsRios
    MrsRios Posts: 56
    Options
    laughing cow queso fresco and Chipotle!! YUMMY!! with vegetable crackers
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Oops. I ate the whole wheel today, between breakfast and lunch. Good thing it's STILL only 280 kCals!
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I like to eat it on toast for breakfast or a quick snack, LOVE it on tuna sandwiches (just tuna, the cheese, mustard, and put it in the microwave for a few seconds..so yummy!), and I also use it with wheat thins!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    A breakfast sandwich several times a week! Sandwich round, LC, and deli turkey or ham. Few spinach leaves if u have 'em. Yummy and filling breakfast!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    1) One wedge has replaced both a slice of cheese and mayo on a hamburger.
    2) Its great mixed with a small can of tuna and a tbsp of lite mayo
  • chubbychic86
    chubbychic86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    There was a recipe in the hungry girl cookbook that you take extra lean ground beef and make hamburgers with a wedge in the middle.. They were YUMMY and I only used 1/2 a wedge :)
  • Jen514
    Jen514 Posts: 16
    Options
    Wheat Thins!
  • harley47920
    harley47920 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow cheese has always been a favorite of mine, ever since I was a little girl. I remember Laughing Cow came in those little cubes. I eat them on crackers, spread on celery... and even by themselves. Yummy!