NEW HERE ..NEED HELP

Options
HEELO I'M NEW TO THIS SITE . AND ALSO NEW TO TRACKING CALORIE INTAKE COUNT. HOW DO YOU PUT YOUR FOOD IN? FOR EXAMPLE I ATE A 6' SUBAY SANDWICH, IS THAT WHAT I ENTER OR DO I PUT DOWN EVERYTHING , LETTECE , MUSTARD ETC.. AND HOW DO YOU PLAN A DIET FOR THE AMOUNT OF PROTEIN AND CALORIES YOU NEED IN A DAY ? ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO PLAN OUT YOUR MENU? IF ANYY ONE CAN HELP I'LL BE VERY THANKFULL.
THANKS RAYMOND

Replies

• losingheyhey
    Options
    What I do is first go to food tab, then under either breakfast, lunch or dinner click add food.. I first would try for example in your case subway sandwhich.. which ever one you ate.. and if no results were found.. then click in what was on the actual sandwhich individually.. then add each iten one by one.. and it will add it like that...
  • choley222
    Options
    Yes you have to input everything. To make my calorie count balance out everyday I do plan out my meals especially if we are going out to eat I research everything. Calories intake is really based upon what your goal is and how fast you want to lose. You can google your height and weight then put in what your trying to lose and it will tell you how many calories you should consume in a day. Hope I was at least a little bit of help.