storie of my life ....

gisellabos
gisellabos Posts: 4
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Well my name is Gisella im 26 y/o im from South America i have a beautiful 6 y/o daughter and i weight ... 230 lb =/ , i had always been overweight my dad just pass away a few months ago due to heart failure he was overweight and so did his father ( my grandfather ) so you can say it runs on the family , the pain of loosing my dad had been the worst feeling ever and i don't want my daughter to go through what i felt at such of young age so i decide to make change . I tried so many times before but i had always cheat on my diet and then i felt so bad about i just end it up quitting , but this time is different because im doing for my daughter . I know is gonna be a hard journey but i been reading some of success stories from people and i know it can be done i just have to put my heart and mind into it so yeah .. wish me luck :)

PD: sorry about my poor English lol

Replies

• SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    You're English is wonderful. Much better than my..... any other language. Yo quiero Taco Bell? That's about all I know. I probably did not even spell it right. Ha ha.
    Anyways, Congrats on deciding to get healthy for your daughter! Good luck!!!
  • No more taco bell for me .. lol just kidding thanks !
This discussion has been closed.