I think I like this website!

Options
Hi! I'm Trip! I have to lose 80 lbs in order to get a much needed total knee replacement. This site gives me hope and direction. thank you!

Replies

• littlemissslim36
    Options
    Hiya, I joined this site a long while back but have only really been using it daily since April (although my streak doesn't show this). You will meet new friends that will inspire you to keep up and never give up trying. You will lose weight to get the op :smile: . I have found keeping track of everything so helpful, setting reminders if you haven't logged in - I was terrible for skipping meals. I've lost 14kg now. Slow and steady is the way forward - good luck with it Trip!, Jo
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi Trip! You can do this!!!
  • joepayer
    joepayer Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I find knowing how much I eat is a BIG part of being successful in this whole endeavor.
  • randyleestites
    Options
    Hello I'm Randy and I live in Clinton Missouri. I have been using Mapmywalk for about 2 weeks and just changed over to Mapmyfitness and now I am syncing my data to Myfitnesspal. I walk 5 miles everyday and looking to loose 50lbs. Hope to get to know some of you and how your work outs are coming along. Nice to meet everyone.
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ! We can do this
  • NicoleLawrence98
    NicoleLawrence98 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago, Good luck!
  • onelov3
    onelov3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good luck, and what a great attitude! Feel free to add me :)
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Good luck!