Looking for a good workout game for the Wii

Options
I am looking for a good workout game for the Wii. I went looking for Wii Zumba and there sold out. I heard good reviews about Just Dance 1 and 2, but I was curious if there was any others that was good? I love to dance so this will be good for me.

Replies

• heyholetsgo
    Options
    just dance 2 is great! i've been working out to that daily. i also got the michael jackson experience game, and that's a lot of fun, too...if you like michael jackson songs.
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    I have Just Dance 2 and love it. I also love the Wii Fit. You can find Zumba online if you can wait for it to be shipped lol
  • froggylicious03
    Options
    I love the Just Dance games for the Wii, but I also love my Biggest Loser Challenge, it is pretty good!! I also want to look into that Active Sports for the Wii as well!! I think Just Dance is going to be good for Cardio, but the Biggest Loser one is good for toning and strengthening!! So good luck to you, hope this helps!
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    Just got Just Dance2 today.........fun,fun,fun. My favorite workout game for Wii is hands down Your Shape with Jenny McCarthy comes w/a little camera. Its like having a personal trainer in your house. I haven't tried the new Active2 but I have tried most all the others Wii Fit Plus, Active, My Fitness Coach, Gold's Gym Dance Workout etc....
  • shanamalena
    Options
    You can go on the Gamestop website and buy Zumba online.....For a used one is $32.99. And they also have new ones. I just bought it and i absolutely LOVE IT!!!
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I love Just Dance 2, and I also have Gold's Gym Dance Workout. With that one you can set up a personalized routine with goals and checkpoints. It also helps you calculate calories burned. Just Dance 2 is my favorite though. I still pull out the Wii Fit Plus too!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser Challenge & Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum.
  • shanamalena
    Options
    I just checked if they still had some and the used is $22.99 now and new is $39.99 for the Wii. But the used is only the game, you gotta buy the belt for 12.99. But the $39.99 comes with the belt. I lucked up and found one at gamestop. But it took me forever to find one and they was sold out online also. They had them on ebay but they was expensive!!
  • Jlynnpiasecki
    Jlynnpiasecki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the wii and i bought eactive sport it is very good you burn alot of calories and sweat. I bought it at a place called game stop for 59
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    Just got Just Dance2 today.........fun,fun,fun. My favorite workout game for Wii is hands down Your Shape with Jenny McCarthy comes w/a little camera. Its like having a personal trainer in your house. I haven't tried the new Active2 but I have tried most all the others Wii Fit Plus, Active, My Fitness Coach, Gold's Gym Dance Workout etc....

I am so glad you said "Your Shape". I was really curious if that was good or not. I may check it out!
  • hop3
    hop3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have both Just Dance Games, Jillian Michael's fitness ultimatum, my fitness coach 2 and Golds Gym Cardio Workout.

All of them aren't bad
  • karen415
    Options
    jUST DANCE 2 IS SO FUN, ALL OF THE WII FIT PLUS IS FUN TOO AND SHAPE UP WITH JENNY MCcARTHY:wink:
  • daniellemarieme
    Options
    I went to check out Just dance 2 and Gold's gym dance workout and I am in love with them. I am gonna start with these two.
  • ruthgarcia1974
    Options
    New to the board. I have the Just Dance 1 and Active 2. The Dancing one is great and Active is a real challenge for me, like interval training. So I love them both. I want zumba now!
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Our Target was loaded with Zumba again. They might have them back in stock at your local store. I haven't tried it yet. I love my EA Active 2!
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    I have to say I dislike the Golds Gym Dance Workout.....Seems I spend more time going onto the next activity then actually working out the mini games are fun. Wished I would have rented it prior because personally I think its a waste of money. I have lost over 8 lbs. in about 2 weeks doing the MY SHAPE by Jenny McCarthy and watching my calories. The only thing is she drives me crazy saying watch your arms....watch your legs. I just turn it down and crank up my workout tunes.
  • wibblewobblekaz
    wibblewobblekaz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I personally love the biggest loser, workouts of different levels to suit your mood and you really do feel it and can work all the body or different part, love it.