Going to London and want to look fab!

Options
Hello,

Im a 29 year old latina living in Los Angeles. Been struggling with my weight gain for 7 years now. Ive gotten to the point where im tired of being depressed and embarrassed by it. My goal is to loose 45 pounds or more. Im tired of letting my weight control my life. I stopped going to social events, clubs, parties, etc......i dont feel good in anything i wear because I feel that everyone will judge me if I try to look a little sexy because im a thick girl. I am ready for a change. I want to be able to look at myself and be happy at what I see. I hope that i can meet new people here, I want to make new friends from all over. Ive never travelled by myself and my job is sending me to London for a training course this March and i want to look as fabulous as i can get. I hope that by then I have more confidence to venture out and try to meet people and make some friends there too.The more friends, the merrier. I hope to get support here to help me get focused to lose the weight. I want my old self back....the outgoing, funny, more confident old me!

Replies