help!

Options
Hello all I just have a question on my mind but first let me tell you all that I have been excerisng for 7 months 6 days a week..none stop but I had to travel so I can't really keep up with my gym workouts because of how busy I am...however everywhere I go I keep on thinking about working out and how much I miss it and believe it or not I even began to miss the scale too lol.. i did not quit I am.just worried about gaining..although I do eat within my calories and healthy food but is it possible to gain? Even if you eat healthy or normal within your calories in a month? The reason why am asking this is because i feel abnormal like I'm fat or something even though i weighed myself and the scale says I've lost 2 kg..but I don't feel that I did...

Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I had a dear friend who developed the equivalent of an eating disorder by becoming obsessed with exercising.

Perhaps you should trust your instincts and see a counselor or psychologist. This does not sound healthy.
  • darkiichyuu
    Options
    I would only believe that I've lost weight if I was working out and eating healthy but I honestly don't know and yes I wanna talk to physicologist because it bothers me a lot and I need help :(
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I would only believe that I've lost weight if I was working out and eating healthy but I honestly don't know and yes I wanna talk to physicologist because it bothers me a lot and I need help :(
    Weight loss comes from a caloric deficit.

Glad you realize that this isn't healthy. Hopefully talking to someone will help.

ETA: spelling.