weigh ins

Options
I usually weigh in every ten days.

Replies

• MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I was weighing in every monday morning, as of today though iv changed to Fridays :-)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I record my weigh ins on Friday...I don't lift on Thursday so no chance of water weight.

I weigh when I want tho...but I don't flucuate much.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I used to go nuts with the fluctuations from day to day. Finally my dietician advised me to just go with one set day, same time..nekkid :)

I still get weirdness, but not nearly as much. And it's much easier to not stress every day over that damn scale that I'm sure is a masochist at heart :)
  • Leanbean65
    Leanbean65 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm trying for once a week.

Between water fluctuations and a kind of wonky scale that will vary by as much as 3 lbs depending on how I'm standing on it I try not too get too stressed at the numbers and focus on the bigger picture instead.

How my clothes are fitting and how I'm feeling is a good indication of my progress, those darn numbers can drive you nuts if you let them!!!!
  • vickiem74
    vickiem74 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Saturday morning around 6:30/7am
  • SaintTawny
    SaintTawny Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    At this point I'm losing weight a bit rapidly. I've only just started, so I'm sure it'll slow off at some point, but I've been getting on the scale every other day, first thing in the morning, in my birthday suit. It keeps me motivated to see that number go down every time I check in. Of course I couldn't do it while I was on vacation, but as soon as I got home and got on the scale to see a further drop it was a great feeling.
  • ElkeKNJ
    ElkeKNJ Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Mondays, figure that's the heaviest of the week, and so I want to reach my goal weight on a Monday. Lot's of eating out this weekend, so I am prepared for another gain...
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    once a month officially at the dieticians, but occasionally have a sneaky look on my old crappy scales just to well see!
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Every day. I like analyzing the numbers on a daily basis, try to make patterns, etc. But I only log it on here every Friday or if I lose. I don't log gains other than Fridays. (or after I've ignored MFP for a while)
  • Water_Gal
    Water_Gal Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I weigh in almost every day, first thing in the morning. I find it has helped keep me focused and l only log my losses. Silly reward system, but it works for me.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I do it every day! Only because it helps me stay motivated to see that smaller number, and my body doesn't vary much on weight, so I'll stay at my current weight for 5 days or so then drop a pound! As I get closer to my goal weight and the weight loss slows then I probably will then make a schedule!
  • davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    sunday morning
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Every day, first thing, post-pee. Log it into MFP, Happy Scale and then my excel spreadsheet, and then forget it. I only look at the trends.