50 down 18 more to go! PICS!

Options
So let me tell you a little bit about my story. My weight has fluctuated on and off pretty much all of my life. At one time I did an extreme low carb diet and lost 50lbs in about 2 1/2- 3 months. I looked great, but my health was a different story. Gained that back and then some when I got pregnant. It was the biggest I've ever been, about 205 pounds. A yr after I had him I knew I had to do something. No crash diets, I had to change my whole lifestyle. So Jan 2010 my journey began. I ate right, counted calories, and exercised a hour a day 5 days a week sometimes 6. I did that up until about July when I had a lot going on in life. I quit exercising but maintained my weight. Well close to the end of December, I said I have to get the rest off. So far i'm only down 6 pounds. I want all of you to know that its not easy. Some weeks I wouldn't lose anything.. It got frustrating but I stuck with it. So if I can do it anyone can... Good luck to you all.

That's me in the middle about 200 pounds
7.jpg

9.jpg

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

I'm about 156 in these pics.. I still have a lot of fat to loose off my thighs and hips. I'll get there though :)

Replies

• blackchick38
    Options
    at times it really is hard,but i will stick with it because u showed me how to.thank u and u look great
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic. I'm trying to lose the last 20 and ughhh man it is a pain in the *kitten*. I came this far I'm not giving up now.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work you look great
  • mizfit
    mizfit Posts: 118
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. I can really see the difference in your face and arms. Your right it may not be easy but it's so worth it and good job on realizing it should be about a lifestyle change and that there are no quick fixes. I wish you continued success with the remainder of your weight loss.
  • johnporcaro
    johnporcaro Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! NICE WORK! You're at a place many wish they could get!
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Owooooo!!! You look fantastic girl! Your doing great! You are a great inspiration!
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You looked beautiful in your before pics, and you look beautiful in your after pics too :) Great Job!!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job pretty girl !!!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Great going girl! Keep it up :drinker:
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    You look amazing - girl!!!
  • mariarlongview
    mariarlongview Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting pics, they're so inspiring. Keep up the good work!
  • ladyu
    ladyu Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    great job keep up the good work!
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    keep going the results are there for all to see.

You look fantastic
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    WOW I hope I look like u at my goal weight!! Looking GREAT!! Keep up the good work :smile:
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    You are gorgeous at any weight! Congratulations!
  • Mom2EthanAndJett
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! You look so good!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind comments. I know B&A pics actually helps to keep me motivated. I love looking at them. That's why I decided to post mine. I will post more once I meet my goal.
  • ggjome
    ggjome Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great I just joined I hope I do as well as you! CONGRATS
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look really GREAT! Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!