Living in a Dorm- how do I continue?

Options
I'm about to enter college this september, abroad, away from my home, and right now I'm on my second month of T25... I'm planning to go to gym at the univeristy, but I still want to continue my T25 program.. however, my room is probably small, and I'm afraid I don't have enough space to exercise in my room...It would be weird if I do it in at the gym... Did anyone ever continue a program while in a dorm? Please give me some advices! Thank you!

Replies

• ME0172
    ME0172 Posts: 200
    Options
    You actually might have room in your dorm for T25. I did it in a very small spare bedroom and was able to do it by moving the bed against the wall and put the chair on top of the bed. This left me about 9 ft by 4 ft clear area and I was ok.

I also did insanity in that small of a space. LOL.
  • dd4238
    dd4238 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Not sure about T25, but I ended up pushing all of mine and my room mates stuff out of the way my freshman year so I could do Yoga. Hardest thing about my dorm was that there was a sink in the middle of the room wall that couldn't be moved. It wasn't a big room but I made it work. There may be a central place on your hall floor that might have a tv and more space if you could use that also?
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Some universities let you reserve space in their workout class rooms. You can talk to them about doing that and see if they have a TV. You might be surprised, some people may even be interested in joining.
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    If there is an outside workout area that is part of the gym, you can do it there. :) You might find some people that want to do it with you as well. :)
  • jhc7324
    jhc7324 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You could also consider using the gym at the college instead of the videos. Video workouts can be great when you don't have access to a gym, but in your situation, that probably won't be an issue. Besides, you're most likely already paying for the gym in your tuition/activity fee.