30 day shred buddies?

Options
Hi,
I'm pretty new here, rocking my 2 day streak! My usual routine when trying to get in shape only lasts about a week or two at best. I lose motivation and I don't have any support. I started the 30 day shred today and I really can't afford to fall through on this, I want to be in better shape by the start of my freshman year in college. Does anyone want to either start the shred with me or maybe incorporate me into their support group?? It would be so awesome:)

Replies

• kika_mckee
    kika_mckee Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    There is a 30 Day Shred group! I am on day day 4 of level 3!
  • dd4238
    dd4238 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yea, head on over to the group I am in I am still on Level 2. I plan on doing Ripped in 30 after I finish the shred.
  • sheamus12
    sheamus12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of starting 30 day shred today!
  • corinnecarley
    corinnecarley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i'm also starting the 30 day shred today!
  • toovodz
    toovodz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 level one. Would love to have some shred buddies! I didn't know thefe was a group or I would have joined earlier. How do I find it? x
  • digee101
    digee101 Posts: 13
    Options
    Started shredding today! Feel free to friend me, if you are also doing the shred or plan to.

What weights are you all using? I did the first day (and will also do tomorrow) without the weights, then I need to go buy a small set of hand weights.
  • MonR85
    MonR85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way, I do well for like 2 weeks and then I'm OUT!
    Where is this group?
    Friend me too if you'd like. Help motivate eachother :D
  • 89Madeline
    89Madeline Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, this is my second day! Could definitely use a buddy :)
  • shellbellstar
    shellbellstar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started this last Friday and it is my 7th day, I can definitely use a buddy for some motivation. I'm actually proud of myself, I'm usually someone who gives up easily.
  • dmegan012
    dmegan012 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday, so today is Day 5 for me! I'm hoping I'll be able to stick with it this time so I can post some great before and after pictures :)
  • mariimacattack
    Options
    I just started last week and have seen some results already. So there's some motivation. But I know me and how I sometimes don't feel like exercising after a long day. Would love to have some support so I can see this through to the end. Feel free to add me if you're in the same boat ☺
  • Rocket_Man44
    Options
    shredding here as well 1 month done
  • mainesm
    mainesm Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Just restarted 30 day shred yesterday. First time I attempted this workout I found out I was preggos. Hoping that doesn't happen this time. =)

Please feel free to add me, so we can keep each other motivated.
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred 14 days ago and on level 3 day 3 I think:)
  • TheOtherMe22
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred Sunday. Feel free to add me. I also need buddies.
  • BellaGettinFit
    BellaGettinFit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hey. add me. i'm def new to this workout. i'm on lvl 1 day 3
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am doing 30ds for the first time I'm on day 4 of level 1 :)
  • CLessMe
    CLessMe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    One question- How do you record 30day shred in the exercise log? I did the shred for about 2 weeks than just stopped. I know it depends a lot on individual intensity but I would like an idea how many calories I've burned and see the difference on my daily log-in. Any ideas?
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I started 30 day shred yesterday, feel free to add me also! I need A LOT OF MOTIVATION!!! I have been feeling super tired lately! :(
    I'm going to the beach in a week and a half and want to look my best! :D
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    One question- How do you record 30day shred in the exercise log? I did the shred for about 2 weeks than just stopped. I know it depends a lot on individual intensity but I would like an idea how many calories I've burned and see the difference on my daily log-in. Any ideas?

I wear a HRM and I seem to be burning about 270 in the 20mins. I am on level 1.