friends to help keep me motivated

Options
I'm new to this site and am looking for active friends that are serious losing weight. I need motivation! I've been working out alone in my room to Billy Blanks and P90X since January 2nd, 2014. My hubby's metabolism is high. He is tall and thin and eats everything his heart desires, my kids are the same as him. Temptation is a constant for me, I am alone in my battle to lose weight! friend me and help me out

Replies

• Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    We can do this !! This Is a team effort
  • queenierz
    queenierz Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You can add me as friend for motivation, if you like! I have the same problem; the people around me(my mother and my friends) have a great metabolism and can eat anything they like, but I can't! I've been doing T25 for a month, usually with my sister, but now that she's abroad, I'm on my own... It's scary for me too, and today is my second day of doing it alone. I'll help you to motivate, so message me if you want! :)
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a friend request. I have been on MFP for quite awhile and love the motivation!
  • icupkn3
    icupkn3 Posts: 39
    Options
    I'm new to MFP as well and I love the motivation. I will send you a friend request and we will collectively achieve our goals.:smile:
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I log every day (good and bad) and I have an open food diary. I could use a little motivation myself these days! Kind of stuck in a bad food choice kind of rut. :grumble:
  • macm40
    macm40 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your goals. Having friends here on MFP definitely helps. Not only for the motivation, but helpful tips and success stories of others really inspires me to keep trying. Add me if you want, and anybody else wanting just do a request.
  • suggiesuggie
    Options
    Working out alone is no fun for sure, but it has to be done right? And I'm not letting my lonely room stop me anymore. Also, watching people eat everything they want to is just serious torture,haha.

I'm just glad that I have someone to talk to about working out. Since I started my workout on January 2nd, my husband is the only one I talk to about my workouts and he is hardly interested.
  • FitCattitude
    FitCattitude Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hiya and thanks for the friend request. Great to share this. I've only been here about a week; wonderful new world, lol. You can do it! :-)
  • akgreen324
    akgreen324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am on here 24/7 and love to have fun and be motivating!:smile::flowerforyou:
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for friends too. Getting back at this after gaining some weight back. Feel free to add me.
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just rejoined! Please feel free to add me. Motivation and support are so important!
  • moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'd like to think I'm kinda motivating! :)
  • azavala78
    azavala78 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! You'll have good days and bad, but keep at it - you are worth it!
  • 321gill
    321gill Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me, signed up in June but just started this week.
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My kids are all thin (and healthy) too. My 15yo has abs you can bounce a quarter off of due to many years of volleyball conditioning. Oh to be a teenager again......

Good luck to you!
  • sesenm311
    sesenm311 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you can add me :) my boyfriend of 3.5 years eats like a horse and doesn't gain a single pound. majority of my friends are like that. I hear ya sister!!! I really need a motivation person to keep me in check!! we can do this!! woooooooohoo!! :)
  • millerfrog0216
    millerfrog0216 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sheila and I'm having a time with putting my ticker on my home page can you please help me.
    Thanks keep up the good job