I need pics! 5' 4" or 5' 5" @ 135 lbs anybody?

Options
Ok, so I always imagined being in the 140's. I have never been thin and I like having some meat. My husband thinks 135 is a good goal. Maybe I will get there and want more muscle and end up in the 140's?

Is anybody 64"-65" tall and weigh 135 lbs? I'm looking for pics so I can kind of see what 135 looks like. I know it is different for everybody, just want an idea. Also with pics, do you weight train?

Thanks!

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and weigh 135...my profile pics range from 130-137. My profile pic is at 135.
    Good luck!
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    mybodygallery.com

I'm not even going to comment on your husband's "ideal weight" for you...I'll let someone else do it.
  • going2heaven87
    Options
    mybodygallery.com

I'm not even going to comment on your husband's "ideal weight" for you...I'll let someone else do it.

Thanks that site is perfect! Amazing how many different pants sizes these women wear!
  • AmZam05
    AmZam05 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    mybodygallery.com

That site is great! Thanks for posting..this will be a big help determining my goal
  • apeandjazz
    apeandjazz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    if you look in my pics you will see I was 135 and iam 5"2, so ther you are
  • going2heaven87
    Options
    Ok after looking at these, I think I will stick with 140 and work on strength at that point. I may end up at 130-135, but I guess I will see how I look and go from there. I haven't been at 135 since I was 15 and back then I thought I was fat lol
  • abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options

Why because it's less than her original goal? Just because we're men doesn't mean we can't have an opinion. My wife has said over and over that she wants to be at 120. I've made it very clear that I think she should be more around 130. When I met her she was 120 and extremely skinny. Does that make me a bad person because I want my wife to look and be healthier?

I have discussions all the time with my wife about both of our weights and she gives me just as much input as I give her.
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4 1/2", and 135 is my current goal. I'm currently about 10 pounds above that.
  • lauramblair
    lauramblair Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", 135 pounds. Started out at 179. My original goal was 140. Once I got there, I realized I could easily keep it going. I'm still sort of lusting after those last 5 pounds to hit 130, but I really am very happy where I am too. Pretty much just working on maintaining for now. I started weight training in the last 3 months of my loss.
    B9488461-0A57-4866-ADD3-7A37E944DFF1_zpsek2jnefp.jpg
  • oksanatkachuk
    oksanatkachuk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    38d2692d-5f5f-45b4-b70c-0147fd775c84_zpsfd8a0e03.jpg

I m 5.4

128 lb.. Month on mfp and lifting, winter weight was prolly 135 and I hated it..
  • going2heaven87
    Options

Why because it's less than her original goal? Just because we're men doesn't mean we can't have an opinion. My wife has said over and over that she wants to be at 120. I've made it very clear that I think she should be more around 130. When I met her she was 120 and extremely skinny. Does that make me a bad person because I want my wife to look and be healthier?

I have discussions all the time with my wife about both of our weights and she gives me just as much input as I give her.

Thank you for that comment. I wasn't saying my husband thinks I'm too fat, doesn't love me and is going to leave me if I don't get within his standards lol. I had my idea on what would be healthy for me and he thought I wasn't setting a high enough standard for myself and said 135 would be a better goal. We also talk about our weight all the time, not to critisize, but to help each other out and to push one another.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!