Pics: One month, can't figure if I achieve anything

Options
Hi all
Been lifting one month and deficit cal for a few months. Some days it feel that it's working, some days like today I don't :(

Plz have a look and be honest, if I need to lower my cal or raise workout - I better hear it now than later.
Thanx!

38d2692d-5f5f-45b4-b70c-0147fd775c84_zpsfd8a0e03.jpg

Replies

• sparklefrogz
    sparklefrogz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks flatter and your waist is more defined.

I've seen some personal trainers on these boards state that when you start a new exercise program it can take 2-3 months to really start seeing effects visually, so maybe keep that in mind.

Are you measuring yourself with a tape measure once a month too? Do you take side/back pictures (instead of only front ones)? Those things might help you get a clearer picture of what is happening with your body.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    I see a difference.
  • oksanatkachuk
    oksanatkachuk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks flatter and your waist is more defined.

I've seen some personal trainers on these boards state that when you start a new exercise program it can take 2-3 months to really start seeing effects visually, so maybe keep that in mind.

Are you measuring yourself with a tape measure once a month too? Do you take side/back pictures (instead of only front ones)? Those things might help you get a clearer picture of what is happening with your body.

I do measure, only few sm from waist went away, more from arms. Weight is almost same, that's why i m feeling down sometimes

But ya all comments sure do help! Thank u for input!
  • nizzez
    nizzez Posts: 1
    Options
    I see the same thing as sparklefrogz, keep up the good work and never give up, it´s a rocky road but you will get there. Hugs form sweden!
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I see a difference.
    Me too. Keep it up!!
  • patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I see the shape of your body becoming leaner and firmer
  • oksanatkachuk
    Options
    I see the same thing as sparklefrogz, keep up the good work and never give up, it´s a rocky road but you will get there. Hugs form sweden!

Cheers from Jordan :) thank u
  • oksanatkachuk
    Options
    I see the shape of your body becoming leaner and firmer

I m so happy to hear it, coz nobody noticed anything yet. At least some positive feedback from dear mfp team!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!