Newby :O)

Options
Hi I'm trying to lose weight as I've lost myself under a layer of fat. Some due to a new baby (11 mmonths old now so not so new) and the rest from just being a comfort eater.

I'm also getting married next year so want to be a stunning bride for my fella.

Anyone who wants to add me for support etc please do.

Good luck everyone

Leila x

Replies

• autumnbreeze89
    Options
    Congrats on the little one

ill add you as well.

I am not getting married but, I am going to a wedding in a couple months time. =)
  • kilgallonl
    kilgallonl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks.

Wow 24lb you're doing so well. That's the kind of motivation I need.

Have you bought the outfit yet for the wedding or are you going to go and get something when you've lost as much as possible?
    You're going to feel so proud of yourself when you turn up at the wedding looking really good.

Will keep my eye on your daily entries :O)

Leila x
  • oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This is a great sight for you. Everyone is very helpful and always supportive. You can add me as well. Congrats your your baby and marriage.
    If you can get the app for this as well. I found it a great tool and had it before I came on this sight. I'm not sure what diet plan you are on. I'm just cutting calories and working out and lost about 10 pounds so far.
    I wish you the best.
  • autumnbreeze89
    Options
    All I have been doing is pretty much walking, doing stairs, and stuff like that.

And it has done wonders.

As for the wedding its in the summer, so I am trying to lose as much as possible before I go buy something.

You will look fantastic for your wedding =)

This site should really help, it really opens your eyes.