So I'm New

Options
I actually have been reluctant to even make the attempt of loosing weight, I never thought i was that big but when i took my photo for my student ID and realized that I have chimpmunk cheeks i decided to go for it. My sisters and I are kind of making a game out of it, the whole who could loose the most weight by May. I don't want to push myself really (im quite lazy) but at the same time i don't want to loose. So to all here trying to loose weight GOOD LUCK and wish me some as well :-)

Replies

• kat1139
    kat1139 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi there, you will find plenty of motivation and support here. It is a great weight loss community. Add me as a friend if you like and we can motivate each other
    Cheers! :)
  • 7QueenJ
    Options
    Feel free to friend me, I just started as well!!
  • oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    If you want to loose weight you have to stop being lazy and get off your butt as well as watch what you eat. There is no magic pill, and your not going to loose it just wishing it away.
    I like this place because I count everything I eat, and count the calories. Not to mention working out. I do stray at times but I get back on and stay on it way more then I stray. I also come here everyday so I can get encouragement and to get my butt kicked when I do fall off the wagon.
    Loosing weight is not easy. I wish you all the best.
  • mercymercyme
    mercymercyme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome All3y
    Yes lots of support here!! I hope your weightloss is fun! I have done this for a week or so and i dont exercise much either, just running up and down the stairs and walking 20 min a day. But i have lost 1.1kgs already!! And i can eat most things in small portions. I do wish you the very best. Add me add me. And Kat and Queen too!!! :):smile:
  • joybell123
    Options
    Hi this is my first week, and I think its great. Its surprising when you post your meals and snacks how much it builds up, its really helped me get a kick start. I had the flu over Christmas, but now I'm back on my Wii and getting into the dieting.
    Good luck everyone and bon voyage.
  • Mellene
    Mellene Posts: 12
    Options
    The game idea you doing is brilliant, it is great for motivation :)
    Good luck with that!