Lose Over 100 lbs together

Options
Hi l'm Marie 265 lbs 5ft 7 and 45 yrs. l must lose 125 lbs to be skinny and that is my goal at a slim weight of 140 lbs....WOW that would be awesome and l will succeed because l am motivated!!!

l need friends who need to lose as much as l do give or take some pounds.....friends who have a ways to go like me....we can get skinny together cheering each other on with every pound we lose or give advice through the tough spots.

Replies

• HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We have similar stats. Good luck!
  • charlami
    Options
    Hi Marie,

I'm Char. I am kinda new here still.. I joined at the beginning of the month. I am currently at 340ish (I don't weigh until monday). I've already lost 20 pounds since joining on the 3rd and my eventual goal is to be around 150. I would love to help motivate you. I sent you a friend request.

Char
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    I need to lose 217lbs so that's more then 100 lol I'm up to helping anyone out on their journey and I know I need the motivation.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    HI Marie,
    I started at about where you are except my scale was wrong but still about the same. I have been here since August and have lost about 20 lbs. Still another 100 to go and I want to take it slow and healthily so I will be here for awhile. Welcome to MFP it has bee very supportive. There are a few 100 pounds to lose groups on here.
    I will send a friend request.
    It sounds like you will be doing well.
    Keri
  • alarcher
    alarcher Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have about 190ish to lose. MFP is my new life. I live and breathe this site. Good luck with your goal. I know you can do it. You may add me if you wish.
  • TigerBabyAngel
    Options
    Hi Im Alayne.
    Im a new mom. And Ive let my self go.... its been really hard to get back into shape with just me and a new baby around. Fiance is in Iraq. So yeah...just need some help.
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My name is Jessica. I am currently 232 and would like to be around 130. I have joined this website early January and have lost 8 lbs. Would love to find some buddies to lose weight with! I am currently balancing a full time job, a full time school schedule, and I am a single parent Monday through Friday - my husband lives in a different state and goes to school and only comes home on weekends. My son is almost 2. And now I'm trying to throw weight loss into the mix - why not? Go BIG, right? Or should I say... get small? ;)
  • funnythunder
    Options
    Hi, I have over 100lbs to lose too. I am currently at 259lbs and aiming in the long run to be 140lbs. I do have a shorter goal of 50lbs to reach though, just to keep me motivated! I have sent a friend request.

Feel free to add me. This is just a great place for keep that motivation up and new friends are always welcome :)
  • Gillianleighmc
    Options
    Let's do it together! My ultimate goal is to lose 174 pounds. I am currently at 289.2, small-boned and barely five feet tall. I'm just getting started on this journey and need all the support and motivation I can get from people trying to lose weight! Let's do this together! :)
  • kimberlyrenee
    Options
    I am right there with you. I have about 130 lbs to loose. I have only been on MFP for a week now, but it has been one awesome week.

Together we will succeed!.