Innovative Housework workout!

Options
OK... I've cracked it ... All of those estimates on calorie loss through housework. I know how to shed the weight whilst cleaning. I have just pretended to myself that I have visitors coming in half an hour - you've never seen me move so fast! Lol lol. Trouble is though... Think I have now sent myself slightly mad as have just looked through window to see if they are here yet?! Who on earth was I looking for!? Lol. So there you have it... Pretend your imaginary friends are on their way and start cleaning! Good luck!

Replies

• sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Haha great idea :o)
  • kayleighbaybee
    Options
    laughed so much at this! :) sounds like something i'd do lol xXx
  • KittyKat213
    Options
    Lol, why not?? U should see me doing my housework, dancing about to the music, hmm just as well I don't have any visitors!! :laugh:
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Haha great idea,. I literally was laughing out loud when I read thaat. You are way to funny.
  • Debtappe
    Debtappe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, great start to my day. I'm def. trying this - 2 benefits at once, exercise and a clean house. The best kind of multitasking.
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    Oh, great! Just GREAT .......................

Now I am grabbing the wine, thinking I am going to have my MIL 'stop by' for a visit........ :laugh:
    Thanks for the post, I also usually try to go up and down the stairs as often as possible!! Do you listen to music while cleaning?
  • BlkOnyx488
    Options
    I pretend the visitor is my Mother in-law! LOL
  • emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Options
    I pretend the visitor is my Mother in-law! LOL

Cor blimey ... think I'd leave the housework and go out !!!! lol
  • emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Options
    Oh, great! Just GREAT .......................

Now I am grabbing the wine, thinking I am going to have my MIL 'stop by' for a visit........ :laugh:
    Thanks for the post, I also usually try to go up and down the stairs as often as possible!! Do you listen to music while cleaning?

I didn't today ... perhaps that mad music off the Benny Hill Show would get me going even quicker? Oh god, now I've got it in my head !!! lol