Innovative Housework workout!

emmascott
emmascott Posts: 249
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
OK... I've cracked it ... All of those estimates on calorie loss through housework. I know how to shed the weight whilst cleaning. I have just pretended to myself that I have visitors coming in half an hour - you've never seen me move so fast! Lol lol. Trouble is though... Think I have now sent myself slightly mad as have just looked through window to see if they are here yet?! Who on earth was I looking for!? Lol. So there you have it... Pretend your imaginary friends are on their way and start cleaning! Good luck!

Replies

• sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Haha great idea :o)
  • laughed so much at this! :) sounds like something i'd do lol xXx
  • Lol, why not?? U should see me doing my housework, dancing about to the music, hmm just as well I don't have any visitors!! :laugh:
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Haha great idea,. I literally was laughing out loud when I read thaat. You are way to funny.
  • Debtappe
    Debtappe Posts: 164 Member
    Hahaha, great start to my day. I'm def. trying this - 2 benefits at once, exercise and a clean house. The best kind of multitasking.
  • Oh, great! Just GREAT .......................

Now I am grabbing the wine, thinking I am going to have my MIL 'stop by' for a visit........ :laugh:
    Thanks for the post, I also usually try to go up and down the stairs as often as possible!! Do you listen to music while cleaning?
  • I pretend the visitor is my Mother in-law! LOL
  • emmascott
    I pretend the visitor is my Mother in-law! LOL

Cor blimey ... think I'd leave the housework and go out !!!! lol
  • emmascott
    Oh, great! Just GREAT .......................

Now I am grabbing the wine, thinking I am going to have my MIL 'stop by' for a visit........ :laugh:
    Thanks for the post, I also usually try to go up and down the stairs as often as possible!! Do you listen to music while cleaning?

I didn't today ... perhaps that mad music off the Benny Hill Show would get me going even quicker? Oh god, now I've got it in my head !!! lol
This discussion has been closed.