It's Friday! What's in store for you today?

Options
Hello, everyone! It's Friday! Are you excited?

Today, for me, it's catch-up day. Email, bookings, doing a bit of video editing, and writing. I'll also be eating right and hitting the bike. Since it's 3 below here, I do believe I'll be staying indoors. :)

Tell us about your day!

Replies

• baycityroller
    Options
    I love how you're always so upbeat, IndyRick, these posts always make me smile!

Well where I am, Friday is just finishing - it's 8.17pm here and I'm sitting in my pj's in front of the cricket. I do have a life somewhere, I promise...

Today was a good day, I made good food choices and ended up wayyy under my cal goal - yippee! Did BODYCOMBAT this morning and went for a bike ride earlier this evening when the rest of my family decided to get takeout - figured I could remove myself from temptation and get some more cals burnt at the same time! My legs are aching now but I can't wait for some more BODYCOMBAT tomorrow morning!

Happy Friday to all of you who haven't had it yet - have a great day!!
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yay for Friday! I'm way early to work because I thought the roads in Indy would be icy, haha.

After I get off work, I have my workout and some cleaning to do before DH and I are going to see The Green Hornet with another couple. I'm excited :)

Happy Friday everyone!
  • gourleyr
    Options
    Get kids off to school, workout, go to school to help with a project, then 3 back to back appointments with contractors to discuss home improvement projects. Sat. morning is basketball, soccer, skating birthday party, then hopefully a night out with some old high school friends. Then Sunday morning off to St. Columbs. I love that place.
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Got up early to start Wii Active 2 (husband has been doing it for a few days and I wanted to start -- I had been doing Zumba in the mornings, but felt like a change). Jeans day at work, so that helps make the day go faster. After work, come home and hubby will do his workout and then I should be able to talk him into some Zumba. Then dinner (1/4 pizza each and a big salad) and I'm not sure about the rest of the night. Likely catch up on some shows we missed this week online. Nice low key evening -- which will ensure we stay on the right path!
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    Thank you, Baycity, for the compliment. I REALLY love reading about everyone's day. It helps me realize that there is a way to do this among all the stuff that life throws at us! We've all got responsibilities, schedules, and deadlines, and it doesn't help any of those if we're not working to be our best. :)
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Good Morning One and All!!
    My day started at 4:30..my pets love to crawl up to me and once I wake up I am up!!! I had my coffee, read my Bible and got ready for work. I don't have a busy day today because my boss is out of town, yeppie :happy:
    I will hit the gym tonight after work, my plans are to ride the bike over 4 miles, walk & run on the treadmill for 45 min. My goal is to be able to run for 15 min without stopping. Once that goal is met I will increase it!! Will have my nephew with me and then hopefully will get my granddaughter and she will spend the night with me :happy: :happy:
    I hope everyone has a great day and stay focused!!!

Mary
  • amy_p
    amy_p Posts: 82
    Options
    Home sick today so I'm just gonna have some quality couch time.

I'm in Indy too, and it's insanely cold out there! Have a good day!
  • IndyRick
    Options
    Wow, look at all us Indy people! I'm up on the north side, just into Hamilton County.
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I live in Greenwood but work in Plainfield...the roads were great on US 31 & 465..then when I hit Hendricks county..they are still bad :cry:
    With the sun going to be out today they all should be cleared up :happy:

Mary
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    Rick, I'm not looking forward to today. My husband and I and our 5 kids rent a house from a management company. We only moved to the U.S from Ireland a year and a half ago. We’re still finding our feet as you can imagine. Last year I noticed a LOT of creditors knocking on the door looking for the owners so I guessed they were having money problems, soooo when our lease came up for renewal we asked our management company if the owners were having problems and if they were going to sell the house, because if so we’d move. They said the owners weren’t selling so we signed a lease, two weeks later we get a message that the owners are selling (that was this summer) and now as tenants we have strangers coming through the house for viewings and it’s really hard to organize 5 kids and their bedrooms to accommodate this; my daughter (who is 1) gets really distressed when strangers come into the house and I don’t feel like it’s a home anymore. So to cut a very long story short (sorry) we have yet another viewing today. I’m so fed up…..sorry I’m venting a little :-(
  • IndyRick
    Options
    Vent right away...gosh....that HAS to be really stressful on everyone involved. I'll certainly send my best wishes that it gets resolved soon!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    thank you honey x
  • chilipeppers
    Options
    today I am going to work, then picking up my camera from the shop, picking up my friend's dog who I am looking after for the weekend, going home, having my first attempt at making vegan jello shooters, then drinking the night away with dear pals at a metal show.
  • Proudmumofboys
    Options
    Today is laundry day, and cleaning day.. TOO COLD AND SNOWY To take my boys outside, so we are hanging out here for the afternoon. I have a mani/pedi scheduled for 6pm, (Thanks to my boss for the great christmas gift) :) So I'm looking forward to that.

Unfortunately not going to make it to the gym today, due to the weather and plans this evening, but I will be doing plenty of walking up and down the steps w/ laundry and chasing my two kids around, ages 5 yrs and 2 yrs.! So should still be active today. Will hit the gym hard tomorrow.
  • lowlevelrebel
    lowlevelrebel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm off to puppy-sit today for my boyfriend's dog while he's away this weekend. Just me and my sister (and Suzy, the border collie mix, of course). Lots of movies and dog walks and food! I'm looking forward to it! And to top it off, I thought I'd lost my (work) blackberry but then I called it and someone returned it to me. :smile: :happy: I thought i was going to have a heart attack right here at my desk! Friday is looking goooood after all!
  • majikal6
    Options
    It's laundry day, however to save time I'm going to the laundry mat, that way I can be done in a little over an hour. Then I have to get down to finish writing a small manual for a class in two weeks. Do the dishes, cause the dishwasher broke and if I can figure what's wrong with it, fix it. :) Eat, walk, Eat, run, Eat, do some crunches, Eat some more and probably walk some more. Thanks goodness I work from home. :)

Easy-peesy day, my favs... :happy:
  • omgsayalathieo
    Options
    For me its a relaxed day @ work and then off to ZUMBA!!! WHOO HOO!!! :love: ( I LOVE Zumba)
  • beth_is_ready
    Options
    Quiet day at work. We had a delayed opening due to snowy roads this morning. Going to the gym tonight to Group Groove. Tomorrow of to Atlantic City for a Girls Weekend! Thanks to my hubby and 5 year old daughter for agreeing to let me have some "Me" time! Will try to make some good food choices while I am there. It's the wine I have to watch!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    TGIF! Getting some things done around the office and later today when I get home, it's 30 Day Shred time!

We woke up this morning with 32F temperature - a little too cold for me, lol! (3 below, IndyRick, I couldn't imagine! :noway: )
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    We have two of our Granddaughters coming for the weekend (ages 10 & 7). Looking forward to the noise and confusion. They make my 4 day weekend fly but it is always fun.
    We have them one weekend every month.