Bronies

Options
124»

Replies

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    575x385xdsc_8204brownies.jpg.pagespeed.ic.p3w4qzexnO.jpg

I don't even care what else happens in this thread, I want that in my mouth.
    I just put one of those in my mouth. :bigsmile:
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    wut 4 u gotta get all weird and stuff?
    I did nuffink of the sort. This is all perfectly normal behaviour...SoCal-Bronies.jpg?resize=500%2C338brony.jpegbronies-245-Custom.jpgtumblr_lxammlvLbP1r3gomwo1_500_zps8d30469e.jpegmy-little-pony-bronies-zytieren.jpg
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    575x385xdsc_8204brownies.jpg.pagespeed.ic.p3w4qzexnO.jpg

I don't even care what else happens in this thread, I want that in my mouth.
    I just put one of those in my mouth. :bigsmile:

I have none. I only have apples and sadness.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    :laugh:

I have a really coercive aunt Flo and cave easily under peer pressure. :wink:
  • jbaerbock
    jbaerbock Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wearing my MLP pajamas I got from my daughter last Christmas right now :-D.

Also Pinky FTW!!!

PARTY CANNON!!!!!

dying to see these jammies!

woona_disapproves__but_still_loves_you_by_shadawg-d4rzdmt.jpg

Here ya go!

1486826_569707061205_1085217425_n_zps869ce833.jpg
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Also Pinky FTW!!!

PARTY CANNON!!!!!

Here ya go! 1486826_569707061205_1085217425_n_zps869ce833.jpg

FIFY
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Is "My Daughter" some clothing outlet strictly for Bronies? What a convenient guise...
  • jbaerbock
    jbaerbock Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Is "My Daughter" some clothing outlet strictly for Bronies? What a convenient guise...

Haha no, I actually have a 4 year old daughter. Nice try though ;-)
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I think you have to be 20-something and so sheltered that all you know is the InterWebs in order to qualify...and maybe into some hardcore pot smoking.

I'm really not sure. I knew a man who was 21 at the time and SERIOUSLY into MLP...to the point, he was starting to collect the memorabelia. He tried to sell me some line that it's not about the girly, animated ponies, but about the MEANING of it all...the whole friendship beats everything/rules the world/blah blah blah. It's about THE FEELZ behind it. Nope. Don't buy it. Can't get behind a grown-*kitten*-man watching...no...obsessing over a little girl's cartoon. I mean, they're cute and all and something to get behind if you're forced to sit through cartoons with your offspring, but...a grown man....FML, SMH, etc.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Haha no, I actually have a 4 year old daughter. Nice try though ;-)

God forbid a dude should watch cartoons and play dress up with his daughters, right? lol

Mine like to sit on my shoulders and "do" my hair. I think it's all part of raising girls.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Is it bad, that I'm kind of excited for my daughter to be old enough to start watching MLP??

It's sad that you haven't figured out that's what the bouncy seat is for.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

Also Pinky FTW!!!

PARTY CANNON!!!!!

Here ya go!

1486826_569707061205_1085217425_n_zps869ce833.jpg

I WANT!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    My name is Dennise and my middle son, age 19, is a Bronie!

I knew it was mainstream when I found MLP sleep pants at Target, which I promplty bought for him,

I ordered this Frazetta-esque MLP shirt for him http://shirt.woot.com/offers/nine-little-ponies and a four horseman one too. :happy:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I think you have to be 20-something and so sheltered that all you know is the InterWebs in order to qualify...and maybe into some hardcore pot smoking.

I'm really not sure. I knew a man who was 21 at the time and SERIOUSLY into MLP...to the point, he was starting to collect the memorabelia. He tried to sell me some line that it's not about the girly, animated ponies, but about the MEANING of it all...the whole friendship beats everything/rules the world/blah blah blah. It's about THE FEELZ behind it. Nope. Don't buy it. Can't get behind a grown-*kitten*-man watching...no...obsessing over a little girl's cartoon. I mean, they're cute and all and something to get behind if you're forced to sit through cartoons with your offspring, but...a grown man....FML, SMH, etc.

I'm a grown woman, almost 30 years old, a United States Marine, a bodybuilder, a powerlifter and I love My Little Pony. I don't get why adults aren't allowed to like whatever they want for whatever reason they choose. Telling a guy he can't like girly things is like saying women should always wear dresses. Nobody should be forced into a box of how others want to see them due to their gender. I've been told my entire life I need to be more girly. If it doesn't directly impact you why does it bother you so much? Because they don't fit into your view of the male gender?

352ni5.jpg
    the-herd.png
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

I have a really coercive aunt Flo and cave easily under peer pressure. :wink:

Clearly Aunt Flo is a slacker around my house. YOU HAVE ONE JOB, FLO! :angry:
  • Arachnapheria
    Arachnapheria Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm a grown woman, almost 30 years old, a United States Marine, a bodybuilder, a powerlifter and I love My Little Pony. I don't get why adults aren't allowed to like whatever they want for whatever reason they choose. Telling a guy he can't like girly things is like saying women should always wear dresses. Nobody should be forced into a box of how others want to see them due to their gender. I've been told my entire life I need to be more girly. If it doesn't directly impact you why does it bother you so much? Because they don't fit into your view of the male gender?

352ni5.jpg
    the-herd.png

@usmcmp You just became my hero!
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

352ni5.jpg
    the-herd.png

Didn't bother me, just completely did not understand it. Like what you want. I just believe it is for little girls.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

352ni5.jpg
    the-herd.png

Didn't bother me, just completely did not understand it. Like what you want. I just believe it is for little girls.

If you watch the Bronie Documentary it might help you understand some things about it. It helped me to understand better.