New to the site, started Monday

aharp277
aharp277 Posts: 13 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Good morning, I'm Amie. I just found out about this wonderful site and am so excited. I was trying to do log this stuff on my
own but this site makes it so much easier! I'm hoping to lose 50-60 lbs. Thanks for a great site!

Replies

• Hello and welcome I am in the same boat .I am looking to lose about 50 pounds.This is a great site for support and encouragement:happy:
  • alli22
    alli22 Posts: 2
    Hi Amie! My name is Alli and I am also new to this site and loving it. I started yesterday because my twin sister invited me. Isn't it great being able to log what you eat? I like having to be accountable for my calories, and I don't want to see those numbers turn red if I go over! ha ha Welcome to the site and good luck with your weight loss goals! :)
  • WELCOME!! You'll find nothing but support and advice here! Mine would be to log in throughout the day to keep tabs on where you are in terms of calories to keep that goal in sight. Hope you find the site useful, and feel free to friend me if you'd like. GOOD LUCK!
  • Hi Amie! I just started too. Good luck :smile:
  • bobanda
    bobanda Posts: 10
    HI welcome!! :)
  • It definately is a wonderful tool to have during your journey.

The members are all very supportive and help get you motivated on those days that you feel like your slipping.

Feel free to add me.
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Welcome! Glad you're here - you will find this site a great motivation.
    :smile: :smile:
  • aharp277
    aharp277 Posts: 13 Member
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to getting to know some new friends and getting great support. Sounds like I found a great place!
This discussion has been closed.