Invisible weightloss

Options
So, I'm starting to feel smaller, lighter whatever. . and I've noticed that things seem to be starting to fit better but I haven't seen it reflect on the scale.
its making me CRAZY

I weigh myself and it seems i've lost nothing or maybe a pound or for whatever reason i'm up a pound ... does anyone understand this??? i feel like i'm killing myself with food intake and working out and getting nowhere according to any scale i try.

Replies

• MariadfdCruz
    MariadfdCruz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It's happening the same with me. Now, after 3 months the scale shows less 3 kg (around 6 pounds). Are you weighting yourself every day? That explains the ups and downs. With me, I couldn't measure how it was going on it started because I took it slow.

Try to eat healthy, drink enough and working out (moving at least 30 mins per day, doing weight exercises). The weight will drop. The advantage of been a slow drop is not getting those ugly loose skins. It is true that it can be frustrating because it is hard to see if it is working. Take some measure of yourself and keep track on them. I could see a smaller hip, that was very clear. Good luck!
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    It's happening the same with me. Now, after 3 months the scale shows less 3 kg (around 6 pounds). Are you weighting yourself every day? That explains the ups and downs. With me, I couldn't measure how it was going on it started because I took it slow.

Try to eat healthy, drink enough and working out (moving at least 30 mins per day, doing weight exercises). The weight will drop. The advantage of been a slow drop is not getting those ugly loose skins. It is true that it can be frustrating because it is hard to see if it is working. Take some measure of yourself and keep track on them. I could see a smaller hip, that was very clear. Good luck!

Once a week. Sometimes once every couple weeks.

I'm getting frustrated
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Start taking measurements (if you haven't already). As long as you see results on the tape measure the scale doesn't matter as much :)