Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What would you like to tell your boss?

HWT2003
HWT2003 Posts: 45 Member
SMH…Man, if you was not my boss. I’ve been…:mad: or:happy:

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Wouldn't put it in writing...
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    It is not what I want to tell him...I have TOLD HIM!! He is a great boss, someone who I respect and look up to, someone who is a Christian and acts like one, someone who is a great father to his 3 kids. He is the best boss I have ever had and I am blessed to have met him.....and I pray for him every day.
    I wish everyone could have such a great guy or gal to work for.

Mary
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Dear Boss Lady,

Thank you for teaching me so much about this business in the past 10 years. I have been blessed to know you and learn from the very best. I am sorry our company has decided to shake things up and move us around, and hope and pray you are happy in your new position.

I know I will do well in my new job because you have given me confidence and knowledge that will stay with me forever.

Thank You!!!

Jeannie :heart:
  • My "boss" (kinda! I work for her, anyway!) is my daily inspiration! She's also my gym instructor, and I owe her so much.
    I don't know if she uses this site or not, but Carri, if you ever read this - THANK YOU. You are big part of me bounding out of bed every morning smiling and I honestly don't know how to covey how amazing you are. but thank you, for everything :)
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Buy longer T-Shirts. I'm tired of seeing your belly everytime you raise your arms.

Otherwise, he is a great guy.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Thank you for taking me in and treating me so well when I was desperate from being unemployed for 6 months. Thank you for letting me set my hours for myself, paying for my insurance, letting me take off whenever my daughter needs me, and just for being a really nice person.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Thanks for being such a great boss. I've really enjoyed working for you for the last almost 11 years. Can we please re-locate again, but this time a little closer to Kent? :bigsmile:
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Thanks for taking a chance on me. I know I wasn't your first choice for the job, but I am glad it worked out for both of us. Thanks for placing family high on your list of priorities, and knowing the value of time away from the office. Thanks for teaching me how things work in England.

Could I have a raise?
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    My boss?

Well the polite thing I would like to tell him is: There's more to life than work, don't ring me at 11.30pm on a Saturday night when I'm in the bar unless you are dying and I'm the only person who can save your life. Stop spending 16 hours in work on a Sunday, spend some time with your children. Take your head out of your rear-end and learn to listen to what people are telling you, your's is not the only opinion.

The impolite thing I would like to tell him is totally unrepeatable. The censors would go into a melt down trying to delete my comments.
    :mad:

p.s. Just in case my boss is here - I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about another boss I worked for
    :laugh: