thank god for jello

Options
Seriously. Sometimes (usually long after I have finished logging in for the day) I just want a snack and sugar free jello just seems to sing for me. I make them by the dozen so I always have at least 3 flavors to choose from. With only 10 calories a serving I can even splurge on a little bit of whipped cream. The simple things are sometimes the best. Just sayin :)

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Keep the treats in your calorie goal and enjoy!
  • nanakaryn
    nanakaryn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea. What kind of storage container do you use. I would love individual containers.
  • smarieallen85
    smarieallen85 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't know if I can do it...but, there's a lot I'll eat now that I wouldn't before.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Agree with "jello" being a lifesaver at times. I use Royal sugar free (only 5 calories) and splurge with fat free Reddi Whip (also 5 calories).
    I've been using Glad Mini Rounds/ 4 oz containers (blue lids) to make mine in....prevents the "jello" from cracking and also easy to stack (not that they last all that long in the fridge, lol)
  • htrombleyl
    htrombleyl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I also use 4oz containers. I go to Main Source I don't if they are everywhere. They are like a rest supply store open to the public. I get 100 with lids for about $12. Having the jello in them prevent it from getting the hard top (gross) and prolongs the life of the jello so I don't have to eat it everyday. Anyone else have a low cal treat?