Favorite Condiment?

Options
For many of us watching calories, tracking every serving of ranch can be unnerving.

What's your go to condiment?

I've traded in mayo for yellow mustard. I don't miss the mayo one bit.
Hummus is also great for burgers and fries.
I'm a sucker for chunky salsa on everything. I mean everything. Eggs, sandwiches/wraps, veggies, meat, and... did I say everything?

Replies

• TiberiusClaudis
    TiberiusClaudis Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hot sauce..many of them are zero calories. If I didn't have this, I would have given up on eatting egg whites years ago.

Apple cinder vingear...again...zero calories and adds zest to anything.

i use soup stock instead of any type of greaser...like butter...just have to be careful of sodium.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Mayo: The real deal none of that light tosh - 102cals 1tbsp worth it every time
  • janine2355
    janine2355 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    heinz ketchup I put it on almost everything!
  • brzflapdx
    brzflapdx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Dijon Mustard; Sirachi,
  • Lelah77
    Lelah77 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Frank's Hot Sauce or Cayenne Pepper. I agree salsa is delightful, too. Clearly I like-a the spice!!!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Tzatziki, baba ganoush, been dip (mash up some beans and mix in a little salsa), mashed up avocado, mashed up sweet potato, mustard (yellow and deli), Greek yogurt dip, hummus, ketchup, and occasionally just plain old mayo. I have wimpy taste buds, so I avoid spicy condiments.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Depends on what, honestly. I still use ketchup, mayo, mustard, barbecue sauce...
  • Kel1677
    Kel1677 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My faves are chunky salsa and A1.
  • djsiry
    djsiry Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    mustard, hot sauce, asian black bean sauce (li kum kee)
  • KyleBonsorPT
    Options
    Homemade Guacamole! Tastes great and the fat from Avacado is great for you!

I agree though I do put Heinza tomato Ketchup of nearly everything!

Kyle Bonsor PT
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Hot sauce (I have a drawer of my fridge entirely dedicated to hot sauce, I probably own 30 bottles right now), mayonnaise (I use half fat, and it's ok), basil pesto (I put that **** on everything), mustard (whole grain, Dijon, any kind of flavored mustard - tarragon, dill, whisky, beer, Provencale, maple, etc.), chimichurri sauce, avocado cream.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Mustard of all kinds and horseradish.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    chipotle ranch dressing...any brand, really. I put it on my egg tacos and sometimes salad.

I like light olive oil mayo (with or without a little ketchup mixed in), any variety of mustard, Sriracha, hummus, and various Thai dipping sauce/chile sauce varieties (especially love those on a salad of mixed greens and fresh basil with crabmeat...yum).
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Probably ketchup although I use at lot less than I used to before MFP
  • FireStorm1972
    FireStorm1972 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Siracha Hot sauce. Just gotta watch the sodium 8) As the "Red Hots" lady says.." I put That *kitten* on Everything" LOL
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Ginger soy. Yummy.
  • oOoBLUEoOo
    Options
    Yum, definitely salsa and horseradish sauce... not together. :noway:
  • elbaldwin0525
    elbaldwin0525 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    SALSA!
  • lisele03
    lisele03 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hot sauce (I have a drawer of my fridge entirely dedicated to hot sauce, I probably own 30 bottles right now), mayonnaise (I use half fat, and it's ok), basil pesto (I put that **** on everything), mustard (whole grain, Dijon, any kind of flavored mustard - tarragon, dill, whisky, beer, Provencale, maple, etc.), chimichurri sauce, avocado cream.

I'm going to have to branch out.... those sound delicious!
  • leahraskie
    leahraskie Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Heinz ketchup is definitely the best for like anything breaded. Reduced fat mayo is also good. Certain bbq sauces are good for dipping but I'm kind of picky with those too.