new

Options
Hey Guys just poppin in to say HELLO and tell you im new!! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi! Surround yourself with people who are succeeding and it will rub off on you! Fee free to add me!
  • JDF125
    JDF125 Posts: 13
    Options
    thank you so much!!! You and your wife look fantastic btw!! what kind of work outs do you do?
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Welcome to an awesome site .........you are more than welcome to add me ........Wishing you much success
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to add me if you want but watch out for people trying to sell you stuff on here. Ignore them if they do. Don't need anything other than this free site so log your calories and get a little exercise. Costs nothing.
  • 3NewfMom
    3NewfMom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, my husband and I are just starting with MFP. I have used other programs but am really liking this one. He is just starting his journey and I am to the end of mine and will have to learn how to maintain (for the first time in my life). He has about 60 lb and I have 5 left of 165 to lose. :smile: We are starting the Paleo and Yoga. We do our first shopping tomorrow.

So HI EVERYBODY! We can use all the Friends and Support we can have on our journey.:flowerforyou:
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi! Hoping you succeed with your goals! Remember to never give up - even if you have a bad day or two. Feel free to add me for support! :)
  • Infamous624
    Infamous624 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add! I wish I had more suggestions but I am back on the wagon after many failed attempts, but I am not giving up and hoping with the right support and motivation, I will get it right!
  • tofufingers
    tofufingers Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Michelle and I would love to be your friend and to support you! I am motivational, upbeat, and I am constantly online.

I have added you! :)
    Anyone who wants to add me is welcome too. I would love to meet everyone :3

Welcome to MFP <3