Before and After

Options
djpro1337
djpro1337 Posts: 68 Member
Here is my before and after. This actually took me years to get here on and off. When I originally started working out, it took me six months to see some real changes and then several more months to get to where I'm at today. Now, exercise and living healthy is a part of my life. I can't go days without working out anymore! :) Hard work and dedication definitely pays off.

Before_zps049aa8b6.png

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Congrats and you took totally different! :drinker: Super terrific job and thanks so much for posting!!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great. Your hard work and dedication definitely shows!!!
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. good job:smile: btw how do you post pic luke that? I can't seem to grasp on how to do it without posting a link
  • djpro1337
    Options
    Hey Taine98, this link here is the sticky in the Success Stories topic that shows you how to post pics - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041112-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-tutorial-with-pics

And thanks everyone, yeah I do look different. I added some tattoos and had the one on my neck removed. It's definitely a process and doesn't happen overnight. Plus, I was off and on with working out. At one point after the picture in the left, I was up to 217 lbs. I'm 185 now.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Your hard work shows! You look great and it is so encouraging to see what people have achieved. I find it very motivating, thanks for sharing.
  • haildodger
    haildodger Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look way healthier too. :)
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    good job brother
  • tanyjo
    tanyjo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your hard work is inspiring!
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Hey Taine98, this link here is the sticky in the Success Stories topic that shows you how to post pics - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041112-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-tutorial-with-pics

And thanks everyone, yeah I do look different. I added some tattoos and had the one on my neck removed. It's definitely a process and doesn't happen overnight. Plus, I was off and on with working out. At one point after the picture in the left, I was up to 217 lbs. I'm 185 now.

• djpro1337
    Options
    Thank you for the supporting words guys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!